a bit of your thoughts please

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Knoeyedea

a bit of your thoughts please

Post by Knoeyedea »

I own a reverse draw crossbow, plus the pulsar, and I'm thinking of the 10 point bow. What are your thoughts on the 10 point? Worth playing with or not worth the time since I have the other crossbows?
ogruls
Outfitter

Re: a bit of your thoughts please

Post by ogruls »

It won't make much difference to your hunting than the reverse. I prefer the ten point as find the scope a lot better so use it more often. Also prefer to use the ten point for longer range crossbow shooting even though aim points on scope go 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, doesn't take much to use the centre line and visualise extra pins on it for the range, just make them slightly closer together the further the range you require. Crossbows like all the compound bows come down in the end to the hunters own preference.
If you not got the cross bow pistol would get that before the ten point, if you want something a bit different. Cross bow pistol great for turkey hunting, super quiet.
Knoeyedea

Post by Knoeyedea »

I have the cross bow pistol, use it a lot to turkey hunt. I've watched a few Hunter Classic videos on youtube and the10 point has been featured a few times, so I was curious if it was better than the reverse bow or the pulsar
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

For me the ten point is better but others will say the opposite, down to personal choice in the end. Only way you will know is to give it a try.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

ogruls wrote:For me the ten point is better but others will say the opposite, down to personal choice in the end. Only way you will know is to give it a try.
It is here that I would like to bring up again the suggestion that if players could try weapons they don't own yet at the range, without having to buy them, they might actually purchase more weapons. I do not believe it discourages sales being able to test before you buy. That is the old, worn-out Pim Holve philosophy of marketing. This is now an FTP game, and I firmly believe it would actually improve sales and attract more players!!! ;)
Luziano
Hunter

Post by Luziano »

There is not much difference between them to be honest. It would be more of the same experience imho. How about trying something different like a traditional bow, or shotguns, even muzzleloaders!
Knoeyedea

Post by Knoeyedea »

Luziano wrote:There is not much difference between them to be honest. It would be more of the same experience imho. How about trying something different like a traditional bow, or shotguns, even muzzleloaders!
The heavy recurve will be my next option, followed by the muzzle loader, and then one of the more powerful handguns
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

JimboCrow wrote:
ogruls wrote:For me the ten point is better but others will say the opposite, down to personal choice in the end. Only way you will know is to give it a try.
It is here that I would like to bring up again the suggestion that if players could try weapons they don't own yet at the range, without having to buy them, they might actually purchase more weapons. I do not believe it discourages sales being able to test before you buy. That is the old, worn-out Pim Holve philosophy of marketing. This is now an FTP game, and I firmly believe it would actually improve sales and attract more players!!! ;)
Great idea that is, a try before you buy at the ranges. Totally agree with it and it would increase sales.

Return to “General Chat”