Multi-Player Game /Fast Travel ?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Serengetti

Multi-Player Game /Fast Travel ?

Post by Serengetti »

Hi Guys,
In a multi-player game, can a guest fast travel to the host's tents? Also, can guests and hosts use each other's tree stands?
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Re: Multi-Player Game /Fast Travel ?

Post by Deconstructed »

Yes, yes.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Yes you can fast travel. Or, you can save that camping supply, exit the game, and rejoin at that tent. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

HooCairs wrote:Yes you can fast travel. Or, you can save that camping supply, exit the game, and rejoin at that tent. ;)
Just remember that if you're a guest in a friendly competition with some others in the host's game... if you quit and rejoin the game instead of fast travelling, anything you harvested before that will no longer be in your "F3" score. :)

Other than that, I'd like to thank the many players that do host games so that guests can join and use their equipment (tents, blinds, stands, active feeders), helping them complete missions and learn more about Classic. I know I never would have taken up goose or duck hunting if I hadn't experienced how much fun that was, because some great people offered to host a game for me to join. :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

splainin2do wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Yes you can fast travel. Or, you can save that camping supply, exit the game, and rejoin at that tent. ;)
Just remember that if you're a guest in a friendly competition with some others in the host's game... if you quit and rejoin the game instead of fast travelling, anything you harvested before that will no longer be in your "F3" score. :)

Other than that, I'd like to thank the many players that do host games so that guests can join and use their equipment (tents, blinds, stands, active feeders), helping them complete missions and learn more about Classic. I know I never would have taken up goose or duck hunting if I hadn't experienced how much fun that was, because some great people offered to host a game for me to join. :D
it's true because I've welcomed a lot of friendly hunters (or not!) and I'm not reluctant!! :D ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “General Chat”