Friends?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Friends?

Post by OldMtnMan »

Some friend questions.

I've never asked to be a friend but have been asked dozens of times. Not sure why that's how it is. I never turn anybody down. What happens when I have my account deleted and start a new account to my friends. I don't see them anymore on the new account. What did they see? Does it all just disappear for them? Does it look like I shut them off?

The only ones I see on a new account is Doc and Ron McTube. Doc I can understand that everybody probably gets as a friend. Is Ron a friend to everybody too? He never asked to be a friend like everybody else did.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
BCKidd

Re: Friends?

Post by BCKidd »

If he didn't Friend you then most likely scenario is that you Friended him and he accepted. Other than that, I don't know why he'd be Friended if there was no Friend request sent. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Did you set up the account through a referral link?
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

No, not at all. I'm confused why friends who I accepted like DanthemanBoone won't show up on a new account but Ron does. Ron is just like Doc. Always there. I don't care that Ron is there i'm just confused why. I have a feeling Ron doesn't know he's there either. I hope he see's this thread and sheds some light on it.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Tried to send a message through the friends list on the launcher. Your hunter profile has appeared on my list as you have accepted me, but when I pressed send it came back as no such user. Have you changed it again already.
Try sending me a message.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Yes, I started a new account yesterday.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “General Chat”