weapon of choice

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: weapon of choice

Post by OldMtnMan »

You don't think the .243 is a challenge compared to the 30R?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Post by mel_o_mel »

Knoeyedea wrote:For long range shooting, which rifle do you prefer and why? I'm leaning towards the 9.3 or the 7mm. Opinions?
The 7X64mm is also a very nice long range option. It has about the same drop as the 30R in game.
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
CaplockHunter
Tracker

Post by CaplockHunter »

I'll be going back to my roots and using the caplock and hunting 1840 style for elk.

Too much temptation in this game with all the guns, gear, and animals to hunt. I'll just use the weapon I used all my life and hunt the animals I hunted for real. I was attracted to Classic because of the caplock and trapper gear and using anything else is only temporary fun and then i'm bored with it. I used a Hawken for most all my hunting career for a reason. Using all the aids is another boredom for me. Just me, a Hawken, and the animal is all that's needed in my hunt. No other help is needed. If it wasn't used in 1840. I won't use it either.

Sorry for all the drama. I promise you I won't change from this. I just need my account deleted for the last time and I can get started. I don't think CS woks today, so i'll get started Monday.
Pete

Long live Hunter Classic.

Hunting elk with round lead balls. Perfect!

You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.

Return to “General Chat”