EMS

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: EMS

Post by OldMtnMan »

Keep in mind if you travel to a lodge it's free and you won't need camping supplies. Also, you can only fast travel every 30 min your time.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Yeah as a new player, I would recommend against you using too many camping supplies. Use your tent as a spawn point when you start a hunt. Save fast traveling to tents for when you have a really good reason to do it. Using camping supplies costs money, so do it sparingly early on.
Serengetti

Post by Serengetti »

This is a fantastic and very realistic game, and it's FREE! But it didn't develop itself, nor is it maintained by mythical elves. Someone has to pay the bills, and that's done by in-game purchases. So, let's support the folks who are responsible for giving us this superb simulation and who are largely behind the scenes.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Exactly.

There's too many players that are proud they bought everything and didn't spend a dime. It's nothing to be proud about.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Knoeyedea

Post by Knoeyedea »

Serengetti wrote:This is a fantastic and very realistic game, and it's FREE! But it didn't develop itself, nor is it maintained by mythical elves. Someone has to pay the bills, and that's done by in-game purchases. So, let's support the folks who are responsible for giving us this superb simulation and who are largely behind the scenes.
You're right, and that's why I'm going to be adding another 10,000 EM$ to my wallet this evening.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Knoeyedea wrote:
Serengetti wrote:This is a fantastic and very realistic game, and it's FREE! But it didn't develop itself, nor is it maintained by mythical elves. Someone has to pay the bills, and that's done by in-game purchases. So, let's support the folks who are responsible for giving us this superb simulation and who are largely behind the scenes.
You're right, and that's why I'm going to be adding another 10,000 EM$ to my wallet this evening.
:D :D :D :D :D
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/fyNvw1bG/applause1.gif[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

:)
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Knoeyedea wrote:
I'm starting a new game/account and just bought 10,000 ems too. Did you get yours?

I'll need more. 10,000 isn't enough to buy everything to get started. Tents add up fast.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Knoeyedea

Post by Knoeyedea »

OldMtnMan wrote:
Knoeyedea wrote:
I'm starting a new game/account and just bought 10,000 ems too. Did you get yours?

I'll need more. 10,000 isn't enough to buy everything to get started. Tents add up fast.
I feel like a kid in a candy shop...
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Yeah, it fun to have a bunch of ems and go through all the guns and gear buying what we want.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “General Chat”