Sambar and Rusa scent spray

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
jack30286
Tracker

Sambar and Rusa scent spray

Post by jack30286 »

Has anyone else noticed the scent spray for rusa and sambar deer lasts only around 12 minutes?
Spoiler:
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Sambar and Rusa scent spray

Post by DanthemanBoone »

It is supposed to last 20 minutes in game time according to the store description.
That equates to 10 minutes real time.
According to my observations during the Community League Sambhur and Rusa comps on Piccabeen Bay during the last month, that is exactly what it is doing.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

It would be great, if they would implement a message, when it stops working like the scent eliminator.
But probably this is not that easy to implement as different scent sprays can be applied multiple times at the same time.
Spoiler:
jack30286
Tracker

Post by jack30286 »

I use the in game chat to keep track of when I spray scents. I usually enter 1111111 when I spray scent then a 2 to check on the time.
Spoiler:
hery65

Post by hery65 »

Dr_ViEr wrote:It would be great, if they would implement a message, when it stops working like the scent eliminator.
But probably this is not that easy to implement as different scent sprays can be applied multiple times at the same time.
Implementing a message system to indicate when a scent spray has stopped working would indeed be useful for hunters and wildlife management professionals. However, you mentioned that this could be a challenging task, as multiple scent sprays can be applied at the same time, making it difficult to determine which one has stopped working.

Return to “General Chat”