cant paste to forum.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

cant paste to forum.

Post by DanthemanBoone »

something not working. Message not enough characters. When I try to paste an image file the whole post text disappears.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
hery65

Re: cant paste to forum.

Post by hery65 »

DanthemanBoone wrote:something not working. Message not enough characters. When I try to paste an image file the whole post text disappears.
This issue could be related to a few different things. First, check to see if your post is too long and exceeding the character limit for your post. If it is, then try removing some of the text and see if that solves the problem. If not, then try pasting the image file into a different program (e.g. Microsoft Word or an online image editor) and then copy and paste it into your post. This should ensure that the post text does not disappear. If the issue still persists, then it could be a bug in the system and you should contact the support team for assistance. For more information, you can also contact me. I will there to guide you.

Return to “General Chat”