White Tail Deer Spawns - Scores above 175

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
LoganMalone
Scout

White Tail Deer Spawns - Scores above 175

Post by LoganMalone »

I've been playing TheHunter Classic periodically since 2009 until today Dec. 2022....so its roughly under 12 years off an on playing. I've noticed over the years that the spawn rate for whitetail deer and all deer in general with estimated scores at or above 175 is severely rare regardless of what reserve I'm hunting. I see the same poor quality male deer every damn hunt regardless of how many hours I put into the play session. It seems to me that the spawn mechanic has been drastically nerfed to the point that only deer with an estimated score of 175 and lower remain and the probability of anything higher than 175 is very infrequent. Do to this, I can understand why some players are using game cheats or hacks to find and harvest higher quality deer. In the past 10 years I've seen less than 12 deer above estimated scores at or above 200. I've put in over 1,700 hours playing this game and I'm speaking from real experience.

My question to the Devs is why are whitetail deer at or above estimated scores of 175 so rare regardless of what reserve they are on?
We eat therefor we hunt

╱◥◣
│∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
๑۩๑๑๑๑۩๑๑๑๑۩๑๑๑๑۩๑
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: White Tail Deer Spawns - Scores above 175

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.

Return to “General Chat”