RME?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: RME?

Post by OldMtnMan »

I have tried it Jimbo. Not a fan of thick terrain. Even TGT is too thick. I like RFF the best because it's not thick.

I may give Settler another try. I think after trying Whitehart which is thick and Settlers. I'll go back to RFF and ignore any burn out.

Sometimes, we don't realize how much we like something until we don't have it anymore. RFF can be frustrating at times when all I can find are young bull elk or no elk at all. It shouldn't be a big deal. Who cares how I do in a comp? I shouldn't. I'll just hunt for fun and not care how I end up in a comp. Hunting shouldn't be a competition. It should be for the challenge, fun, and meat. Meat doesn't matter in Classic but challenge and fun does. I need to focus on that.

Nice talking to you Jimbo. Happy hunting.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

OldMtnMan wrote:I have tried it Jimbo. Not a fan of thick terrain. Even TGT is too thick. I like RFF the best because it's not thick.

I may give Settler another try. I think after trying Whitehart which is thick and Settlers. I'll go back to RFF and ignore any burn out.

Sometimes, we don't realize how much we like something until we don't have it anymore. RFF can be frustrating at times when all I can find are young bull elk or no elk at all. It shouldn't be a big deal. Who cares how I do in a comp? I shouldn't. I'll just hunt for fun and not care how I end up in a comp. Hunting shouldn't be a competition. It should be for the challenge, fun, and meat. Meat doesn't matter in Classic but challenge and fun does. I need to focus on that.

I agree with that, really... but have to admit I usually enjoy the discipline of competing against "certain players", and I do get extra happiness when I end up with a better score than they do. :twisted:

Jimbo knows a couple of the folks that I'm talking about... right, Jimbo? ;) Nice to see you! :D
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

splainin2do wrote:
OldMtnMan wrote:I have tried it Jimbo. Not a fan of thick terrain. Even TGT is too thick. I like RFF the best because it's not thick.

I agree with that, really... but have to admit I usually enjoy the discipline of competing against "certain players", and I do get extra happiness when I end up with a better score than they do. :twisted:

Jimbo knows a couple of the folks that I'm talking about... right, Jimbo? ;) Nice to see you! :D
I love that ! :D !
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

splainin2do wrote:

Hi splainin!! Great to see you too!! Yes, I know exactly who you mean, and I'm with you all the way!! ;) Competition can be truly rewarding, especially when you have so much respect for your opponents, and friendship!!! :)
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.

Return to “General Chat”