Is driven hunt ban passive?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Allyson Aragão

Is driven hunt ban passive?

Post by Allyson Aragão »

Looking at some youtube videos , a doubt arose in my mind, is hunting in a group driving animals to a certain location for mass slaughter against the rules? :?
pnShen
Hunter

Re: Is driven hunt ban passive?

Post by pnShen »

it's sure it wasn't back then. There is no real exploit in them, only that you need to find lots of players.
Last edited by xOEDragonx on November 30th, 2022, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Inappropriate Content
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Allyson Aragão wrote:Looking at some youtube videos , a doubt arose in my mind, is hunting in a group driving animals to a certain location for mass slaughter against the rules? :?
Unless something changed, I have heard nothing regarding driven hunts being against the Rules. Some might thing it is wrong, but, if it isn't an exploit and EW hasn't set any rules to that, then it isn't against the rules. Feel free to do that all you want. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I have cleaned up this thread. Religious discussions are not permitted on this forum.

There are no rules against driven hunts. They are no more an exploit than spawn-mashing. It requires a large number of players and a lot of time to be successful, so I'd consider driven hunts a tool more than anything.
Allyson Aragão

Post by Allyson Aragão »

BCKidd wrote:
Allyson Aragão wrote:Looking at some youtube videos , a doubt arose in my mind, is hunting in a group driving animals to a certain location for mass slaughter against the rules? :?
Unless something changed, I have heard nothing regarding driven hunts being against the Rules. Some might thing it is wrong, but, if it isn't an exploit and EW hasn't set any rules to that, then it isn't against the rules. Feel free to do that all you want. ;)

BCKidd.
Ok, that's what i wanted to hear, i'm so grateful... Thanks :D
Allyson Aragão

Post by Allyson Aragão »

xOEDragonx wrote:I have cleaned up this thread. Religious discussions are not permitted on this forum.

There are no rules against driven hunts. They are no more an exploit than spawn-mashing. It requires a large number of players and a lot of time to be successful, so I'd consider driven hunts a tool more than anything.
Thank you for taking the time and answering me, i appreciate it...

Happy hunting!!
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

[quote="xOEDragonx"]I have cleaned up this thread. Religious discussions are not permitted on this forum.

Hi, you're right I even got carried away!
Proof that moderators are useful! ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

calamar2000 wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:I have cleaned up this thread. Religious discussions are not permitted on this forum.

Moderators are simply wonderful!! They freely give their time and energy, and have nothing but the very best interests of the community at heart. Wonderful people!!! and shamefully neglected for it!!! Love you guys and gals!!!
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

JimboCrow wrote:
calamar2000 wrote:

Moderators are simply wonderful!! ;) They freely give their time and energy, and have nothing but the very best interests of the community at heart. Wonderful people!!! and shamefully neglected for it!!! Love you guys and gals!!!
Hey Jim it's true moderators are considered censors by some which they aren't! They give good advice and a forum/producer link. Plus they are volunteers!
it would be nice to make a Christmas gift from members of the forum :idea: (anonymous of course!) for our nice mods! But the problem I can't find an idea... any advice is welcome!
See you soon Jim and waiting for an answer, Patrick.
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
hery65

Post by hery65 »

The legality of hunting in a group, known as drive hunting, and the use of tactics to drive animals to a specific location for mass slaughter varies by jurisdiction and depends on the laws and regulations of the specific country or state in question. Some places may allow it, while others may prohibit it or regulate it through specific guidelines and restrictions. It is always best to consult with local authorities or regulations to determine the rules and laws related to hunting in your area.

Return to “General Chat”