Editing Profile: Bottom of Post?

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
thehammer223
Tracker

Editing Profile: Bottom of Post?

Post by thehammer223 »

I have a question. I have seen some guys that have a "scoresheet" at the bottom of their posts with their PR's kinda like HooCairs, but only with The HunterClassic info. Does anybody know what I mean and how to edit your profile to do so? Thanks in advance! :)

[When in doubt, use a bigger caliber.]
[My TheHunter Classic name is "Cerebral_Stalker"]
Michaelairjordan

Re: Editing Profile: Bottom of Post?

Post by Michaelairjordan »

I asked myself that as well
hery65

Re: Editing Profile: Bottom of Post?

Post by hery65 »

thehammer223 wrote:I have a question. I have seen some guys that have a "scoresheet" at the bottom of their posts with their PR's kinda like HooCairs, but only with The HunterClassic info. Does anybody know what I mean and how to edit your profile to do so? Thanks in advance! :)
Yes, it is possible to add a scoresheet with your HunterClassic stats to your profile. You can do this by going to your profile, clicking on the "edit" button, and then scrolling down to the "Scoresheet" section. From there, you can enter the stats you wish to have displayed in the scoresheet. Once you have finished entering the stats, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.

Return to “General Chat”