Summer Fiesta - A Vegan Mission

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
knott
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta - A Vegan Mission

Post by knott »

HooCairs wrote:
knott wrote:went there and north up to the ! mark no antlers at all. Not a single track either seem to be a sterile area :D
Animal/track occurrence is independent from the collectibles that rain down completely random.
I know just saying it´s completely sterile of tracks and antlers :D Did another attempt today. 1,5 hours running across the beach no antlers and not a single track. I am starting to understand what herculean effort it will take to complete this mission :D
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Knott, they moved the piccabeen beach antlers to the sand/vegetation line, inland from the beach. They are now hidden amongst all the debris.

Start at the little beach ogruls showed, and then run north. I found a couple of rusa antlers doing this before I found the sambar antler I needed.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

jttoo wrote:Knott, they moved the piccabeen beach antlers to the sand/vegetation line, inland from the beach. They are now hidden amongst all the debris.

Start at the little beach ogruls showed, and then run north. I found a couple of rusa antlers doing this before I found the sambar antler I needed.
Yeah I tried to avoid the beach and run where the dead wood thingies are and a bit more inland. You get quite paranoid after a while but I honestly believe you can´t spot them must be lucky and run over them to see them so maybe I missed a few by a metre or so. I did start go straight east. Then down. In the woody stuff but very close to the beach. Then turned around went deeper and then up to the lighthouse but no luck. In other reserves you can sometimes see them pop up at the distance unnaturally but haven´t seen that behaviour at picabeen yet. But then I haven´t found any antlers yet either lol
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

knott wrote:Yeah I tried to avoid the beach and run where the dead wood thingies are and a bit more inland. You get quite paranoid after a while but I honestly believe you can´t spot them must be lucky and run over them to see them so maybe I missed a few by a metre or so. I did start go straight east. Then down. In the woody stuff but very close to the beach. Then turned around went deeper and then up to the lighthouse but no luck. In other reserves you can sometimes see them pop up at the distance unnaturally but haven´t seen that behaviour at picabeen yet. But then I haven´t found any antlers yet either lol
You need to go inland more, right to the sand/vegetation line. As a reference point, I had found a rusa antler at 8332,9875.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

But sand/vegetation is more toward the sea then where I went. Since you should see them if they are on the beach so I don´t need to run there just spot :) But I will see I will sure try that spot :) Maybe I just try to get lucky while hunting so I at least have some fun instead.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Finally! I found the Rusa and Sambar Deer antlers near this area. Keep looking up in the foliage and along the hills. Funny thing is, I never even knew that there are lawn chairs set up down there! I guess that pretty much tells you all how much of that reserve I have explored... Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

BCKidd wrote:Finally! I found the Rusa and Sambar Deer antlers near this area. Keep looking up in the foliage and along the hills. Funny thing is, I never even knew that there are lawn chairs set up down there! I guess that pretty much tells you all how much of that reserve I have explored... Respectfully,

BCKidd.
Is that a real screenshot BCKidd? If so, where is that? Oh, and congrats on finishing this mission!
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

jttoo wrote:Is that a real screenshot BCKidd? If so, where is that? Oh, and congrats on finishing this mission!
Start of the beach just North of Cicada Cove.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Have you guys looked at the picture of this campaign? :D ;)

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Deconstructed wrote:Start of the beach just North of Cicada Cove.
Huh.

I have made many runs along that beach looking for antlers during this event and never spotted those chairs....

Return to “General Chat”