Summer Fiesta - A Vegan Mission

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
knott
Outfitter

Re: Summer Fiesta - A Vegan Mission

Post by knott »

ogruls wrote:
jttoo wrote:It looks like they have removed the antler spawns from the beaches of Piccabeen in the last update.

Darn, finding those antlers is now a super difficult task. :(

If anyone finds an antler on a beach at Piccabeen can you PM me the location please?
Found 5 sets yesterday for folk on beach in 3 games, 3 came off small beach marked, right on the vegetation/sand line they were.
went there and north up to the ! mark no antlers at all. Not a single track either seem to be a sterile area :D
andrelecio

Post by andrelecio »

ogruls wrote:
jttoo wrote:It looks like they have removed the antler spawns from the beaches of Piccabeen in the last update.

Darn, finding those antlers is now a super difficult task. :(

If anyone finds an antler on a beach at Piccabeen can you PM me the location please?
Found 5 sets yesterday for folk on beach in 3 games, 3 came off small beach marked, right on the vegetation/sand line they were.
great tip, i found them both in 15 minutes

Ty ogruls
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

ogruls wrote:Found 5 sets yesterday for folk on beach in 3 games, 3 came off small beach marked, right on the vegetation/sand line they were.
Thanks Ogruls, I found a rusa set (that I already had, of course, lol) at the beach you showed, and found another rusa and sambar along the beach to the north of the one shown.

The antlers are now hidden amongst all the clutter at the sand/vegetation line. Kind of a nasty thing to do, to move them from the open beach spawn to hide them in the clutter.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

knott wrote:went there and north up to the ! mark no antlers at all. Not a single track either seem to be a sterile area :D
Animal/track occurrence is independent from the collectibles that rain down completely random.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Anyone ever find any Mule deer antlers while driving the roads of Loggers point? I've driven Logger's roads a few times and not found anything much so far.
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

jttoo wrote:Anyone ever find any Mule deer antlers while driving the roads of Loggers point? I've driven Logger's roads a few times and not found anything much so far.
This morning in the same hunt I found 3 mule deer antlers in the southern part of the island, setting at minimum I spotted them at 190 meters
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Thanks Fantamichele, I found one by spawn mashing and scanning the fields from the southern tower.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Can anyone confirm that we receive all of the rewards for the Vegan Mission more than once? Or is it just the gm$? Thank you very much in advance. ;) Jimbo :)
Last edited by JimboCrow on August 14th, 2021, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

I have received multiple tents and towers.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

jttoo wrote:I have received multiple tents and towers.
Great!! Thanks jttoo!!!

Return to “General Chat”