Summer Fiesta - A Vegan Mission

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Summer Fiesta - A Vegan Mission

Post by HooCairs »

BCKidd wrote:All I need are Roe Deer antler, Rcky Mnt Elk antler, and the Piccabean Bay deer antlers... Been lookin' for them, can't find a one. Turnin' down the graphics feels dirty to me, so I won't be doin' that. I'll find 'em sooner than later I hope. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
You need help with these or are you finding them yourselves?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BillieElizabeth

Post by BillieElizabeth »

Thank you !!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

HooCairs wrote:
BCKidd wrote:All I need are Roe Deer antler, Rcky Mnt Elk antler, and the Piccabean Bay deer antlers... Been lookin' for them, can't find a one. Turnin' down the graphics feels dirty to me, so I won't be doin' that. I'll find 'em sooner than later I hope. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I'll struggle to find them myself. Thanks tho' if you were offerin' help. 8-) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

BCKidd wrote:
HooCairs wrote:

BCKidd.
I'll struggle to find them myself. Thanks tho' if you were offerin' help. 8-) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Fields and beaches on Picabeen. Fields harder than other reserves. Beaches I had no luck until I spawn mashed the East side of the North beach (the one further to the East of the one used in missions). About 10 spawn mashes and I had Rusa and Sambar (of course found more while just regular hunting since).

Fields on Timbergold got me RME as well as Roe on Hirsch.
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

I was able to find both rusa and sambar antlers in this area:

During different game sessions however.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thank you Decon & _dfad_. Will certainly look in those areas. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

BCKidd wrote:I'll struggle to find them myself. Thanks tho' if you were offerin' help. 8-) Respectfully,
Let me know if you need help and I can go have a look. Best to PM me so I see it. :)

By the way, you can stay on high scene complexity, in the distance where you see them easiest, it makes no difference. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

HooCairs wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I'll struggle to find them myself. Thanks tho' if you were offerin' help. 8-) Respectfully,
Let me know if you need help and I can go have a look. Best to PM me so I see it. :)

By the way, you can stay on high scene complexity, in the distance where you see them easiest, it makes no difference. ;)
Thanks Hoo. I jus' might be tempted soon... haven't seen a Roe Deer antler yet. I think those things that look like antlers from a distance should count! :lol: :lol: Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

It looks like they have removed the antler spawns from the beaches of Piccabeen in the last update.

Darn, finding those antlers is now a super difficult task. :(

If anyone finds an antler on a beach at Piccabeen can you PM me the location please?
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

jttoo wrote:It looks like they have removed the antler spawns from the beaches of Piccabeen in the last update.

Darn, finding those antlers is now a super difficult task. :(

If anyone finds an antler on a beach at Piccabeen can you PM me the location please?
Found 5 sets yesterday for folk on beach in 3 games, 3 came off small beach marked, right on the vegetation/sand line they were.

Return to “General Chat”