Taxidermy

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
Knoeyedea

Taxidermy

Post by Knoeyedea »

I imagine this question has been answered hundreds of times in here, but lets give it another go. After purchasing a lodge and paying for taxidermy services, how long does it take before it can be placed in the lodge and how is that accomplished?
Thanks in advance
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Re: Taxidermy

Post by Alphamale1956 »

Knoeyedea wrote:I imagine this question has been answered hundreds of times in here, but lets give it another go. After purchasing a lodge and paying for taxidermy services, how long does it take before it can be placed in the lodge and how is that accomplished?
Thanks in advance
Depends. If you have Amazon, you can get it in about 3 days. It used to be two, but Covid ruined that. (Should be the next time you close and reopen the game).
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

I can taxi and place in the lodge while still playing using browser (game management from top right drop down in browser).
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Yes, immediately is the correct answer.
https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Troph ... he_Website
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

But it is necessary to mount them in the lodge using the trophy lodge manager. Otherwise they won't show up.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Alphamale1956 wrote:
Knoeyedea wrote:I imagine this question has been answered hundreds of times in here, but lets give it another go. After purchasing a lodge and paying for taxidermy services, how long does it take before it can be placed in the lodge and how is that accomplished?
Thanks in advance
Depends. If you have Amazon, you can get it in about 3 days. It used to be two, but Covid ruined that. (Should be the next time you close and reopen the game).
:lol: :lol: :lol: APRIL FOOLS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Chat”