Release Notes - 26 April (QoL and Bug Fixes)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
xOEDragonx

Re: Release Notes - 26 April (QoL and Bug Fixes)

Post by xOEDragonx »

I haven't had the chance to check any of this out yet, but sounds like another cool QOL update. I especially like the competition attempt thing. The lost connection screen recovery bit would be pretty great if it works (even if it only works some of the time, that would be better than automatically being disconnected every time). I'm even interested in checking out the game camera now. The only time I ever used it was when there were t-rexes in the EHR because I wanted "trophy shots" in my gallery even though they were painfully low resolution. I think it would be cool to have a couple scenic pics in the gallery, or live rares. The scopes might be a little too fancy for me, but I'll love more scope options for the .308.

Thanks as always for keeping this game alive, improving little bits where possible and fixing those broken things as you can!
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

congratulations for your responsiveness ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Luziano wrote:Nice! Now the question is... which button do we need to press in order to take pictures with the camera? Anybody else not being able to take pictures with the camera?
from my memory right click after having selected well on the camera
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

AveryW88 wrote::arrow: More scopes now available for the .308 Bolt Action Rifle.
This is great, thanks! I have been using the .308 almost exclusively as it is such a powerful and also beautiful rifle. And I like the sound. Better long range scopes is really a good addition for this rifle. :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Thanks for the updates and the Piccabeen travel missions. Time to give Piccabeen some love.
Hornet_17
Spotter

Post by Hornet_17 »

Hi there,
i have notice that we don't have anymore the DM completed mission popup during the game since the update. Anyone else ?
thx
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I got my DMs
Spoiler:
papy109
Spotter

Post by papy109 »

Many thanks for these much appreciated additions.

There is another recurring problem that happens when you are posted on a tower. When approaching the edge of the tower and aiming at an animal, particularly downwards, the image jumps and blurs making it impossible to shoot. Can this problem be solved?
HPitte
Spotter

Post by HPitte »

papy109 wrote:Many thanks for these much appreciated additions.

There is another recurring problem that happens when you are posted on a tower. When approaching the edge of the tower and aiming at an animal, particularly downwards, the image jumps and blurs making it impossible to shoot. Can this problem be solved?
This has happened to me for years, and it's not intermittent, it's always. For me it only happens on the Deployable Towers, not the permanent reserve towers. It basically makes the already tiny space inside the Deployable Towers even smaller because you have to back away from the edge to stop your weapon from going crazy, and like papy109 said you can't aim downward at all at the edges.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I do not use towers (permanent or deployable) that often but I don't think, I ever realized this as a problem.
Either, based on my real live hunting experience, for me it is clear that if there is a pole, needed to support the roof, there is an obstacle, I cannot shoot through or I do not have that problem. I will check it the next time on a tower
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”