Halloween Patch

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
mel_o_mel
Tracker

Re: Halloween Patch

Post by mel_o_mel »

I'm not a big fan of zombies either, but this is a fun event. New weapon. New Animals. New Reserve. I like it! I like it A LOT :!: :!: :!:
Have a MeLLoW Day 8-)
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

mel_o_mel wrote:I'm not a big fan of zombies either, but this is a fun event. New weapon. New Animals. New Reserve. I like it! I like it A LOT :!: :!: :!:
The fact that it was a new reserve completely made the event worse. With Timbergold trails, the mysterious mystical atmosphere is completely gone. Everyone in particular is waiting for the werewolf and Timbergold trails. It can easily be criticized that there is no werewolf competition during the event. We should express our opinions so that we do not encounter such situations. :(
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

TolgaKK wrote:
mel_o_mel wrote:I'm not a big fan of zombies either, but this is a fun event. New weapon. New Animals. New Reserve. I like it! I like it A LOT :!: :!: :!:
The fact that it was a new reserve completely made the event worse. With Timbergold trails, the mysterious mystical atmosphere is completely gone. Everyone in particular is waiting for the werewolf and Timbergold trails. It can easily be criticized that there is no werewolf competition during the event. We should express our opinions so that we do not encounter such situations. :(
Dude, this event is much better than how it was in previous years. Much more work was put into this event, with the beautiful and detailed textures on the new Halloween variants and the fact that they have new AI for some of them. Plus you have a harder mission, which is always good to see.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

competitions are not over, who says there won't be a werewolf one?

TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

Comrade_Floof wrote:
TolgaKK wrote:
Dude, this event is much better than how it was in previous years. Much more work was put into this event, with the beautiful and detailed textures on the new Halloween variants and the fact that they have new AI for some of them. Plus you have a harder mission, which is always good to see.

My friend, it's your opinion. It's been very bad for the last 2 years.
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

DeadClopz wrote:competitions are not over, who says there won't be a werewolf one?

Did you see it in the event plan? It was not done the previous year.
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

TolgaKK wrote:
Comrade_Floof wrote:
TolgaKK wrote:

Most people tend to agree with me. TGT was much blander, plus having the event in a really popular reserve tended to upset others who enjoyed hunting elk and mule deer there.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Bushrangers is one of my favourite reserves and having the Halloween event here has been a hoot. Much preferred by me over TGT.
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

Comrade_Floof wrote:
TolgaKK wrote:
Comrade_Floof wrote:

Most people tend to agree with me. TGT was much blander, plus having the event in a really popular reserve tended to upset others who enjoyed hunting elk and mule deer there.

It's their fault if they don't show respect for an event that only takes place 7 days a year.I like BRR as a map but TGT would be better. Frankly, I don't expect this event for zombie animals!
TolgaKK

Post by TolgaKK »

muldo wrote:Bushrangers is one of my favourite reserves and having the Halloween event here has been a hoot. Much preferred by me over TGT.

Bushrangers run is a nice map, but for Timbergold trails this activity is better.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”