Release Notes - 6th July (More Fur Variants)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Release Notes - 6th July (More Fur Variants)

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy hunters!

We've been at war with an absolutely awesome release! Really, the excitement over this has been killing us, and we had to keep reminding each other not to give away the surprise since we know how much you all love surprises. Sadly, it's not ready, so I'll tell you about that one next time.

For THIS release, we've added a few more fur variants for variety and realism and made a small tweak to the pigs.

:arrow: Grey Wolf - expanded the existing Common furs with a new variation. It's black and tan and we hope you like it.
:arrow: Coyote - expanded the existing Common furs with 2 new variations. One is a bit brownish and another is black and tan too, so the coyote packs will look more patchy now.
:arrow: Bighorn Sheep - a new color variation called "Dark". Believe it or not, it's darker than the existing Common.
:arrow: White-tailed Ptarmigan (yes, the Ptarmi's are getting some love) - expanded the existing Common furs with 2 new variations. One is full white winter plumage and the other is in between winter and the existing Common color.
:arrow: Willow Ptarmigan - expanded the existing Common furs with 2 new variations. One is full white winter plumage and the other is in between winter and the existing Common color.

Before it comes up, Rock Ptarmigans live on a Summer reserve, so they don't have the 2 new furs, which are related to seasonal plumage. But what about the pigs? I hear you ask.

Well, Feral Hogs and Wild Boar now have some standing poses, which means they can be placed on the Full Body and Medium Platforms in the lodges. This is an addition, you can of course still mount them on the wall plaques.

That's all for now.

Grab the Update HERE on Steam.

Until next time, Happy Hunting!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Release Notes - 6th July (More Fur Variants)

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

So...there is one animal coming , is that it ? If so couldn't you, please, tell us at least from which category is ? Bird/feline/deer/pig etc ? God I hope it is not a bird! I would welcome anything except a new bird. I hate those little ******** called ptarmigan that I have to chase them for a daily mission and lose time and have real breakdowns until I found one that suits the daily mission conditions.
Also could you, please, let us know WHEN will it come ? I understand that you wish it would come today, but it wasn't to be. I just want an interval, a week, a month, half of year ?
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

What, and ruin the surprise?
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Hmmm well...it will still be a surprise. If you tell me it's gonna be, let's say, a feline, I would drool thinking of what could be and the spectre of the notion of surprise would still be with hanged of me because I don't have a clue what feline could be. The same with a new deer or other species which never been in our reserves. Plus the enthusiasm will raise suddenly (if you tell me it's gonna be a feline or a new species). I am not leading you, as Dmitri would say seeing what I wrote so far to you, I am just speaking my mind.("It's the same thing!" Dmitri would say LOL)
But if you would tell me that's a bird, I think that, in that very moment I wish I never have asked that at all LOL
See, that is that kind of moment when one would carefully think what it (doesn't) wishes LOL
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on July 6th, 2022, 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

what a villain!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: and not even a clue? (I also hate ptarmigan) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

You're also assuming that the next release IS the mystery animal. It could be something else. It could be something that raises your enthusiasm or kills it, making you wish you'd never asked :shock:
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

calamar2000 wrote:what a villain!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: and not even a clue? (I also hate ptarmigan) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I make an excellent villain 8-)
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

AveryW88 wrote:You're also assuming that the next release IS the mystery animal. It could be something else. It could be something that raises your enthusiasm or kills it, making you wish you'd never asked :shock:
Well if it's not a bird, it won't kill it, that's for sure. As I stated above, a bird would really make me cry, but not in a good sense, so no argument here. But if you imply that the surprise is NOT an animal at all, that introduces me into a new spectre of suprise. ("he is still leading you!") . Bottom line, if it's not a bird, it will be a (good) surprise. If it will be a feline or a new species it will raise the bar of surprise. If it's something that is not an animal, it will raise , again, the surprise for me.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

Well, look forward to a surprise, then :)
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Hehe...I knew you're gonna say that. :) ("No, you didn't!" LOL)
Last edited by Vanatorul_Roman on July 6th, 2022, 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”