Game Issues

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Game Issues

Post by AveryW88 »

Howdy Hunters,

Our deepest apologies, but Classic is temporarily down and it doesn't seem to be the quick fix we were hoping for. We're working on the problem now and will get everything back up and running as soon as humanly (and inhumanly, if we can manage it) possible.
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Issues

Post by AveryW88 »

Okay, Hunters, you're good to go!
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I played a map (Timbergold) for an hour or so today 12 of April, and after that I entered Picabeen map and there...oh boy, it started to rain with Steam achievements as if they were reset. Were they ? Is it something wrong there ?
AveryW88
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by AveryW88 »

No. The achievements had a reset a little while ago with a different update. This tweak didn't touch them. Likely just a delay or some achievements tied specifically to Piccabeen.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

I see. The achievements are not for Picabeen, There are all of them, I still play and they didn't yet finished, they go from 1 species animal to 1000 and now they entered the gun category. I mean it. They have no connection with Picabeen whatsoever except the Picabeen countering animals ! 45 minutes in real time since my entering in Picabeen and they are still running in my up left corner of the HUD.

Update

1 hour and 15 minutes , real time, achievments are still running in the upper left corner of HUD
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I see. The achievements are not for Picabeen, There are all of them, I still play and they didn't yet finished, they go from 1 species animal to 1000 and now they entered the gun category. I mean it. They have no connection with Picabeen whatsoever except the Picabeen countering animals ! 45 minutes in real time since my entering in Picabeen and they are still running in my up left corner of the HUD.

Update

1 hour and 15 minutes , real time, achievments are still running in the upper left corner of HUD
This is a bug that has happened to a lot of people I know in the last couple months. I think a previous update triggered it but I can't say which one. At one point or another, all the achievements in the game that you've ever achieved will start listing off one at a time in game. If you've gotten a lot of achievements, it's obviously going to take a long time to do. The good news is it that it seems to only happens once.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Thx, so it wasn't just me. Then I guess it's a good thing I let them know that. Maybe they will fix it when they got the time to do it.
Thought I'm wondering what actually triggered that. One hour ago I was playing in Timbergold map , next in Picabeen when it started out of the blue, just in the beginning when I spawned on the map. Maybe there is a connection to the bug and the order I moved from one map to the other.
petunia
Tracker

Post by petunia »

Had the same thing happen to me two or three weeks ago.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I just had issues launching the game, twice it got stuck on the black loading screen with the little loading wheel, then a couldn't connect to server message appeared. but at the third attempt it entered normally.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:I just had issues launching the game, twice it got stuck on the black loading screen with the little loading wheel, then a couldn't connect to server message appeared. but at the third attempt it entered normally.
Yeah, I can tell you this is an ongoing issue for me as well. It started on March 3 and comes and goes like COVID. It really sucks when you are in a comp- cause it takes away an attempt. Hopefully EW will hash it out and fix it. I wonder tho', if it has anything to do with running Window 11, that is what I'm runnin' on. Anyway, cool to see your avatar Von. At least I know you are still kickin'. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”