And they're loose.

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
petunia
Tracker

Re: And they're loose.

Post by petunia »

splainin2do wrote:I'm quite happy that the TRex didn't attack! I thought he was scary enough, and was quite happy that if I didn't bother him, he didn't bother me. It would be sad if he attacked unprovoked and made people have to buy a lot more first aid kits. That could be almost as frustrating as having to shoot him so many times (and buy all that ammo) to kill him.
Absolutely agree, I only wanted to see one. Found two, both at the end of a loooong travel mission with tents/lodges far away and no first aid kit. It would have been quite frustrating to re-walk that stint because of a T-Rex attack.
Makkos Bandi
Tracker

Post by Makkos Bandi »

I guess this April fools really made for the fools of april : Nomen est omen ya know.
300 or more nuts and it take at least half of a hour to put it down only MP mode with your friends for a deaf-silent giggling rubber duck?
It’s not funny, it’s painful even when I watch the videos. No thanx for this time, no way. Dunno what happened :lol:
"Everywhere online club" -Andreas Insomnia" :mrgreen:
-Andy Acorny : Bandi Makkos-
-Look for the solution instead of whining :twisted:
Tölgyes András: https://www.facebook.com/bandi.makkos
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Apparently a quick kick down south sends them running. Jus' make sure all your friends in MP can hide fast enough... :lol: :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

splainin2do wrote:I have heard the same thing about trying to kill them in looking at Fakebook posts. Some people do not read the forum (or Discord), and so became very discouraged and frustrated. I'm not sure how else people would know exactly how many hits it would take to bring one down, so they would know ahead of time what they were getting into.

Doc is always annoying. ;)

I'm quite happy that the TRex didn't attack! I thought he was scary enough, and was quite happy that if I didn't bother him, he didn't bother me. It would be sad if he attacked unprovoked and made people have to buy a lot more first aid kits. That could be almost as frustrating as having to shoot him so many times (and buy all that ammo) to kill him.

It was a fun surprise to see this guy! I think a lot of us were expecting roe-bits again, especially as they are an animal still included in the signature widget. I know I like to try and fill that up each season, and the blank harvests for the roe-bit in an otherwise full card make me go :? :P :P :P

On that same note, I'm hoping that the blank spot showing in the widget between the turkey and water buffalo right now is not for the T-rex, as they can't be harvested. :?
I completely agree with you but I have traveled through the reserves without finding a trace! :lol: :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

xOEDragonx wrote:
mapache01 wrote:Ok, I'm completely sure I hit it more than 300 times with 45-70 and some 90 with .340 and the thing never die, and now LOST CONNECTION - RESTART GAME!!
SCHI...T
Look at your HUNT HISTORY for guidance. You shot your .45-70 only 175 times with a 76% hit rate, so you only hit it 133 times with the .45-70.

You shot your .340 a total of 40 times with a 65% hit rate, so you only hit it 26 times with your .340.

It took us over 280 hits with the .45-70s. You probably had it at about half health.
Yeah those statistics where, until lost connection, I lost connection 3 times, I carry dog with ammo, load ammo at Tent 7 times (45-70) every load where 7 boxes, so 7x10=70 x 7 times = 490, load 3 times (3 box) each 340 , I shot him between 40 and 150mts, Is impossible I miss that big chunk of lizard at that distance.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

We took out a couple more this weekend. Good times were had by all!

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

xOEDragonx wrote:We took out a couple more this weekend. Good times were had by all!
Absolutely! It was a blast! :)
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/pX4ybzz6/220402-212535-010-2.jpg[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Frew13

Post by Frew13 »

SRV
Tracker

Post by SRV »

... Some really cool/great pics guys!
Well done with the hard teamwork.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:We took out a couple more this weekend. Good times were had by all!
Absolutely! It was a blast! :)
Right on, you folks took some great pics, for sure! Even the 2x2 from Frew, that is awesome. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”