And they're loose.

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
chris22lr

Re: And they're loose.

Post by chris22lr »

Just managed to see one, after a long wild hog hunting session (2+hrs is long for me, I have life :P ).

Amazing beast - having never played theHunter: Primal, I was very pleasantly surprised by it's looks, the animations, and sounds. It really felt unnerving going up to the Rex, even though I already knew it won't hurt me! What awe-inspiring sight it must have been in Primal, going after players!

So, thumbs up from me for this slight devation in regular programming! My only wish now is to be somehow able to play Primal... Or maybe some dino-only reserve in EHR? Afterall, the --redacted-- cat is out of the --redacted-- bag! :D
Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

BCKidd wrote:This ain't like an April fools joke is it? If not I guess we can all get a taste of the long lost game Primal!!! Interesting- thing this is... :shock: Respect,

BCKidd.
You can still buy it on G2A. It's like 12 dollars or so if I remember correctly. I definitely recommend it.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Comrade_Floof wrote:
BCKidd wrote:This ain't like an April fools joke is it? If not I guess we can all get a taste of the long lost game Primal!!! Interesting- thing this is... :shock: Respect,

BCKidd.
You can still buy it on G2A. It's like 12 dollars or so if I remember correctly. I definitely recommend it.
I thought it was gone and extinct, like the dinos' themselves. Maybe I'll look into that. Thanks for the info. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
Comrade_Floof wrote:

BCKidd.
I thought it was gone and extinct, like the dinos' themselves. Maybe I'll look into that. Thanks for the info. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.
I thought G2A was... questionable, to be polite. I've never used it, but I didn't feel comfortable with what I read about it.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Comrade_Floof

Post by Comrade_Floof »

splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Comrade_Floof wrote:

BCKidd.
I thought G2A was... questionable, to be polite. I've never used it, but I didn't feel comfortable with what I read about it.
They are like a middleman. They don't own any of the keys. It's like Ebay for steam keys. I got my copy of primal from there. You just have to buy from the seller that looks to be the most trustworthy.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Comrade_Floof wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
BCKidd wrote: I thought it was gone and extinct, like the dinos' themselves. Maybe I'll look into that. Thanks for the info. ;) Peace,
BCKidd.
They are like a middleman. They don't own any of the keys. It's like Ebay for steam keys. I got my copy of primal from there. You just have to buy from the seller that looks to be the most trustworthy.
[bigimg]https://i.postimg.cc/x8NYVqsN/shifty-eyes-dog.gif[/bigimg]
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”