Happy Holidays 2020 - Full Description!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
FastGun
Scout

Re: Happy Holidays 2020 - Full Description!

Post by FastGun »

Nice event there and I am glad a werewolf santa didn't attacked me :)
basicgamer84

Post by basicgamer84 »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I'm still getting trouble getting the mission done. I can't find a 160 points Roe male and a 22 lbs fox. I find tones of small potatoes Roes and 10 lbs foxes. Pure bad luck. I am on the brink of giving in.
You should not give up . I completed the mission 4 days ago ...After that i get roe deer with +180 score . Yesterday i kill a red fox with 29 score wich is my best score i guess . The idea is to keep trying and to be patient because i felt the same feeling as you in the begining but i kept calm and focus .
Cmikel

Post by Cmikel »

I still have 3 competitions to collect the 200 Present $, I see that the event is over and after killing 100 animals, completing the mission, collecting gifts and completing the 5 competitions I am missing 400 points. What is going to happen with this problem ?
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Can any Devs... or anyone as far as that goes... explain to me why the Present goal keeps getting larger the next day making it impossible to reach the next trophy... unless you're a spawnmasher of course. Why was it set up this way? I give up on trying to get another trophy... heck I might lose the one I already reached if I was to quit playing today!! Way messed up! I circled my score yesterday and the bottom is what popped up today! :? :roll:
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

The first trophy you only need 2020presents to get the others you need to finish in top 10 and that is why it increase
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

lowby wrote:The first trophy you only need 2020presents to get the others you need to finish in top 10 and that is why it increase
Thanks for the reply! :D So you basically need to spawnmash or run and gun! Nice event! :( :?
Last edited by Grizdude on December 20th, 2020, 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Grizdude wrote:
lowby wrote:The first trophy you only need 2020presents to get the others you need to finish in top 10 and that is why it increase
Thanks for the reply! :D So you basically need to spawnmash or run and gun! Nice event! :( :?
Yea sadly top 10 in most of these events means spawnmash. I think this is the one that is most fair that I seen so far as you could be top 10 with out doing 10min hunts like it normaly is tho that means you got to live in WRR during the event and run and gun.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

lowby wrote:
Grizdude wrote:
Yea sadly top 10 in most of these events means spawnmash. I think this is the one that is most fair that I seen so far as you could be top 10 with out doing 10min hunts like it normaly is tho that means you got to live in WRR during the event and run and gun.
I hear ya... I'm one of them old boys that likes to cover the whole map in search of my tournament animal and there's just no way to compete with the players that get 30 to 40 animals an hour or two. :roll: Oh well! ;)
dylmax91
Scout

Post by dylmax91 »

Don't forget that you can play multiplayer, it's nonsense, but apparently those who make these events, have not yet understood that it's single player or multiplayer, but not both at the same time. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

basicgamer84 wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:I'm still getting trouble getting the mission done. I can't find a 160 points Roe male and a 22 lbs fox. I find tones of small potatoes Roes and 10 lbs foxes. Pure bad luck. I am on the brink of giving in.
You should not give up . I completed the mission 4 days ago ...After that i get roe deer with +180 score . Yesterday i kill a red fox with 29 score wich is my best score i guess . The idea is to keep trying and to be patient because i felt the same feeling as you in the begining but i kept calm and focus .
Well I finally found a fox of 22+ and a roe of 160+. I was lucky. I really worked to make this mission.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”