Happy Holidays 2020 - Full Description!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Re: Happy Holidays 2020 - Full Description!

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

I'm still getting trouble getting the mission done. I can't find a 160 points Roe male and a 22 lbs fox. I find tones of small potatoes Roes and 10 lbs foxes. Pure bad luck. I am on the brink of giving in.
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:What's wrong with these turkeys?...
- Maybe there is a bobcat in the area and that is why they flee without any warning. Did you hear that faint bobcat meaw sound ?

- Maybe you touched the flush (sound) key by mistake.

- Maybe you are not wearing the correct camo color/costume. In forest ground best costume is the Sneaky 3D Summer Forest Camouflage

- Maybe you have a dog with you and it's not sitting and it's walking around. That will spook the turkey or any animal.

Did you chek all that?
Well, i have spent thousands of hours playing this game and i think that mentioned factors are more likely mistakes of new players. Actually Hoo was absolutely right. It's a way different story now. Just don't bring a dog on a turkey hunt. It makes them flee no mater if it's laying low, searching for them or is on the far side of the huntermate. Obviously a dog and a turkey is a bad combination. 8-) Thank you both for the help and happy holidays.
Spoiler:
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

Report at the beginning of the week the problem with not paying the 200 present for participating in competitions, and have neither answered nor corrected the error
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

BaiPe6o wrote:
Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
BaiPe6o wrote:What's wrong with these turkeys?...
- Maybe there is a bobcat in the area and that is why they flee without any warning. Did you hear that faint bobcat meaw sound ?

- Maybe you touched the flush (sound) key by mistake.

- Maybe you are not wearing the correct camo color/costume. In forest ground best costume is the Sneaky 3D Summer Forest Camouflage

- Maybe you have a dog with you and it's not sitting and it's walking around. That will spook the turkey or any animal.

Did you chek all that?
Well, i have spent thousands of hours playing this game and i think that mentioned factors are more likely mistakes of new players. Actually Hoo was absolutely right. It's a way different story now. Just don't bring a dog on a turkey hunt. It makes them flee no mater if it's laying low, searching for them or is on the far side of the huntermate. Obviously a dog and a turkey is a bad combination. 8-) Thank you both for the help and happy holidays.
I disagree. I recently went to Settler's Creek WITH my hound and a turkey came and didn't flee near my stand. Maybe it's something with the map you were into, maybe it's something else, but it's not the dog, at least for me.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

ronin65 wrote:Report at the beginning of the week the problem with not paying the 200 present for participating in competitions, and have neither answered nor corrected the error
I've run some numbers and I am in the same situation but now it won't matter, I given in playing for the big list so I don't care about it anymore.
BaiPe6o
Scout

Post by BaiPe6o »

Maybe it depends on the dog or on the map. I had these issues in whiteheart with my pointer dog. Or maybe its not happening all the time, but i assure you - the only problem was the dog. As soon as i was alone out there, i had no turkeys fleeing at all. As HooCairs sad it's been reported to be a problem before. It really is.
Spoiler:
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

BaiPe6o wrote:Maybe it depends on the dog or on the map. I had these issues in whiteheart with my pointer dog. Or maybe its not happening all the time, but i assure you - the only problem was the dog. As soon as i was alone out there, i had no turkeys fleeing at all. As HooCairs sad it's been reported to be a problem before. It really is.
There was the pointer dog I took with me. I was after rabbits in Settler's Creek actually. Yeah, maybe it's a problem with a dog in that map or is something else we missed.
Alkaid1958

Post by Alkaid1958 »

Hello
I have finished the 4 previous Happy Holidays 2020 competitions but the last one does not appear to activate ("Big Boxing Bears")
I have also finished the Mission "Searching for Rudolph"
See you
Last edited by Alkaid1958 on December 19th, 2020, 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ronin65
Scout

Post by ronin65 »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote:
ronin65 wrote:Report at the beginning of the week the problem with not paying the 200 present for participating in competitions, and have neither answered nor corrected the error
I've run some numbers and I am in the same situation but now it won't matter, I given in playing for the big list so I don't care about it anymore.
In the end I chose to abandon those competitions and hunt quantities of animals and I have already achieved the goal. Also the last one does not appear to activate (Big Boxing Bears)
It has certainly not been thanks to the non-existent work of the support team.

I hope at least they give the gift :D

Felices Fiestas y Buen año 2021
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

When will the competition "Big Boxing Bears" start?
I haven't missed anything?

P.S. Ok. Included))))

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”