Issue with MP

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Dmitri
EW Staff
EW Staff

Issue with MP

Post by Dmitri »

Hey all!
Really apologize for the latest problems with MP you have since yesterday. We literally did not sleep for last 24 hours to investigate and fix the issue, but it seems to be more serious than we expected. Therefore, we decided to roll back the build to the previous one (except competitions and missions fixes), and properly fix and test it on our end. So, the MP is back now! Hope to get back you with another patch shortly.
seifthehunt
Spotter

Re: Issue with MP

Post by seifthehunt »

ImageImageImage
DutchCourage

Post by DutchCourage »

Deeem0n wrote:Hey all!
Really apologize for the latest problems with MP you have since yesterday. We literally did not sleep for last 24 hours to investigate and fix the issue, but it seems to be more serious than we expected. Therefore, we decided to roll back the build to the previous one (except competitions and missions fixes), and properly fix and test it on our end. So, the MP is back now! Hope to get back you with another patch shortly.
EDIT: I managed to isolate at least my host connection issues, right now it appears to be router NAT related. Please ignore in case you read my original post.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

no problèm !!
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Охотник

Post by Охотник »

tell me, did someone find a solution to this problem?
Охотник

Post by Охотник »

who knows how to change the NAT of the router ??? I cant connect to multiplayer games !!!
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

I stopped playing for 1 day, everything was working fine, I come back and my game is running at 5 fps and looks like this on maximum graphics, I did absolutely nothing to my pc. Every other game is working fine except classic, any ideas what is going wrong? I reinstalled and checked the textures and nothing is out of order.
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
CAMuleyMan
Tracker

Post by CAMuleyMan »

CAMuleyMan wrote:I stopped playing for 1 day, everything was working fine, I come back and my game is running at 5 fps and looks like this on maximum graphics, I did absolutely nothing to my pc. Every other game is working fine except classic, any ideas what is going wrong? I reinstalled and checked the textures and nothing is out of order.
Well I fixed it by accident, guess I'm just built different.
Yeah, I'm that guy that hunts mule deer :D
hery65

Post by hery65 »

The same issue I am also facing. Can anyone help us to solve our problem? You will be thankful for this.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”