Release Notes - 26 April (QoL and Bug Fixes)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Release Notes - 26 April (QoL and Bug Fixes)

Post by HooCairs »

muldo wrote:19th arrow did the trick. Phew. :D
13 arrows here. Glad this is done. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

HPitte wrote:
papy109 wrote:Many thanks for these much appreciated additions.

There is another recurring problem that happens when you are posted on a tower. When approaching the edge of the tower and aiming at an animal, particularly downwards, the image jumps and blurs making it impossible to shoot. Can this problem be solved?
This has happened to me for years, and it's not intermittent, it's always. For me it only happens on the Deployable Towers, not the permanent reserve towers. It basically makes the already tiny space inside the Deployable Towers even smaller because you have to back away from the edge to stop your weapon from going crazy, and like papy109 said you can't aim downward at all at the edges.
This is caused by super fast repeated collision with the wall of the Tower, and I can confirm that it only happens on Deployable Towers. This should absolutely be fixed because in most cases the user paid for the tower. They weren't always this way; when they were first introduced they worked fine. Then it started happening, and gradually seemed to get worse over time. Now they're just broken, and it even spooks nearby animals. :(
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Also, when you get to the edge of a tower, or treestand, and your player start shaking, the animal sees that which can lead to it spooking. :o :D
Spoiler:
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Post by Bonedigger777 »

HooCairs wrote:Also, when you get to the edge of a tower, or treestand, and your player start shaking, the animal sees that which can lead to it spooking. :o :D
Yes. I had that happen with a 190+ Rusa which is still my personal best. He was standing just slightly behind the tree my stand was in. I drew my bow and started to swing my aim over to his chest. Just as my aim point got to his chest I started doing the up and down rapid jitter from the edge of the tree and he spooked and ran. Fortunately I was able to track him down and call him in again to get him, but I don't even try to aim at them if they're near the edge of the tree now.
papy109
Spotter

Post by papy109 »

HooCairs wrote:
muldo wrote:19th arrow did the trick. Phew. :D
13 arrows here. Glad this is done. :)
Not a easy one ! You must be lucky with the Magpie !
I was lucky to have a compact flight of several individuals and i fired into the crowd ! Distance 24m !
Happy it's done !

For the Banteng i found a sleeping one !
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

papy109 wrote:You must be lucky with the Magpie !
For such missions I don't want to rely on luck. I have a setup where they fly towards me, but it is not so good. In my standard magpie place they fly by very close, giving me their full silhouette. They always come in the same place. So it is only a matter of timing your arrows, shooting at a moving target in the same place over and over.
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

HooCairs wrote:
papy109 wrote:You must be lucky with the Magpie !
For such missions I don't want to rely on luck. I have a setup where they fly towards me, but it is not so good. In my standard magpie place they fly by very close, giving me their full silhouette. They always come in the same place. So it is only a matter of timing your arrows, shooting at a moving target in the same place over and over.
Congratulations papy109 for completing. My setup is that some, not all, Magpie Geese, will, with the short range caller, be on a glidepath to the hide. Takes a while to set up but worth it.Still need some luck though. :D
ledoc
Spotter

Post by ledoc »

AveryW88 wrote: :arrow: Any lists leaderboards, ranks, achievements, etc) are now listed alphabetically.
hello everyone. This update bothers me a bit because I used the order of this list for my choice of weapon. Can I find the old order somewhere?(especially for weapons)
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

ledoc wrote:
AveryW88 wrote: :arrow: Any lists leaderboards, ranks, achievements, etc) are now listed alphabetically.
hello everyone. This update bothers me a bit because I used the order of this list for my choice of weapon. Can I find the old order somewhere?(especially for weapons)
They're still ordered by launch time in your lifetime statistics.
Spoiler:
ledoc
Spotter

Post by ledoc »

BuiuRei wrote: They're still ordered by launch time in your lifetime statistics.
not interested in this order. It seems to me that before it was by exit order. So I’m looking for the chronological order of the arms exits

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”