Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by Bonedigger777 »

220.252 Moose. New personal best. I knew I should have activated the comp before I started the eighth moose mission. :lol:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/bone ... /117572735
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Bonedigger777 wrote:220.252 Moose. New personal best. I knew I should have activated the comp before I started the eighth moose mission. :lol:
Nice bull. However I firmly believe if you had activated the comp, you would have had a different spawn, unless you were a guest in an MP game. Every spawn is completely random. Had you started the hunt even just a fraction of a second later, you would have had a complete different hunt. This (what I believe to be a) fact helps me getting over such situations every time I get a nice trophy and no comp is active. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Bonedigger777
Tracker

Post by Bonedigger777 »

HooCairs wrote: Nice bull. However I firmly believe if you had activated the comp, you would have had a different spawn, unless you were a guest in an MP game. Every spawn is completely random. Had you started the hunt even just a fraction of a second later, you would have had a complete different hunt. This (what I believe to be a) fact helps me getting over such situations every time I get a nice trophy and no comp is active. ;)
You're probably right. If I had stopped to check what comp was going before starting it would have been a different spawn. It was only after I was already hunting that I checked the current comp and saw that it was a bow only comp which would have fit perfectly with the eighth moose mission I was doing which requires a bull more than 544kg with the snakebite.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Figured a #1 LB Dall Sheep was worth posting. (Went and checked, this is, in fact, the highest scoring Dall Sheep ever taken in the game.)

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Deconstructed wrote:Figured a #1 LB Dall Sheep was worth posting. (Went and checked, this is, in fact, the highest scoring Dall Sheep ever taken in the game.)

Wow! Congrats on that amazing ram! :o
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

What a beauty!
Congratulations on the King Ram! 8-)
Spoiler:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Thanks guys. I was surprised when I saw the score. Even more so after checking LBs.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Gorgeous ! cheer.
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
xbow

Post by xbow »

Deconstructed wrote:Figured a #1 LB Dall Sheep was worth posting.
That's a nice one, congratulations!
Deconstructed wrote:Went and checked, this is, in fact, the highest scoring Dall Sheep ever taken in the game.
There was a new scoring system introduced in season 30, to get rid of duplicate scores on the leaderboard. As a result all scores from season 30 and later were slightly higher than previously. A good example is bobcat, they used to max out at 9.5580 (set in stone), but since season 30 started we have seen scores as high as 9.6353, a 1% increase.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

My new PB Sambar Deer: 263.8582

Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”