Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Welsch
Outfitter

Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Post by Welsch »

There is a Daniella Mangold who works for "Buschbaum Media & PR GmbH" in Germany, according to her Xing profile. Still no obvious connection to theHunter. Maybe a company that was hired by Rondomedia?

Edit: Oh, looks like at one time she worked a short stint in the Rondomedia PR department - but that was 4 years ago. So there was/is a link. Maybe you need to talk to Rondomedia, if they are not supposed to authorize those YouTube monetizations in your name.
Handful

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Post by Handful »

Yes I am aware of how it all works. I have a small channel that I monetize all my videos on. I don't mean to make tons of money. It would be nice to have the option though and it would be promoting the game. I might not be at 100,000 views a month but we all have to start somewhere and I would hope to potentially be there one day.

https://www.youtube.com/HandfulGames
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Handful wrote:Yes I am aware of how it all works. I have a small channel that I monetize all my videos on. I don't mean to make tons of money. It would be nice to have the option though and it would be promoting the game. I might not be at 100,000 views a month but we all have to start somewhere and I would hope to potentially be there one day.

https://www.youtube.com/HandfulGames
Absolutely, and I didn't mean to discourage you. That's how it feels after I read my message again. ;)

One good thing about having monetization turned on is you can set your own movie pictures. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Handful

Post by Handful »

No worries. I wont be discouraged too easy. I appreciate any feedback and response. Its more than my wife gives sometimes !!! lol

Got my first medal!!! 2nd place !!! Hell of excited.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Congrats on the medal and good luck with your channel! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

lets plays often get round permissions. thats why many do them.

you will get money for your videos once you are allowed to monetize but...the payments arent released by google until you meet the threshold limit which is 100 dollars or 60 pounds english.thats also if your video gets approved. sometimes they wont even if you have permission.

when the month is calculated up if you have got more than the limit you will be issued a payment if you below you wont.

unless you are getting alot of views stay away from partners as alot will promise the earth but in reality you would earn more on your own ;)
fape19988
Outfitter

Post by fape19988 »

Welsch wrote:There is a Daniella Mangold who works for "Buschbaum Media & PR GmbH" in Germany, according to her Xing profile. Still no obvious connection to theHunter. Maybe a company that was hired by Rondomedia?

Edit: Oh, looks like at one time she worked a short stint in the Rondomedia PR department - but that was 4 years ago. So there was/is a link. Maybe you need to talk to Rondomedia, if they are not supposed to authorize those YouTube monetizations in your name.
Yeah. She is able to give permissions for games published by Rondomedia.
Visit me on Youtube if you want: https://www.youtube.com/user/FapesTheHunterLPs
Mekanic
Tracker

Post by Mekanic »

I don't have 1000 subs as of yet, but I do know this policy goes against the US Fair Use Copyright law.
Grombur

Post by Grombur »

Does that mean, i am not allowed to share theHunter videos on youtube at all, unless i meet the requirements mentioned, or does this only apply if i want to monetize my videos?

In other words, i still may upload videos to youtube with fewer subs if i don't monetize?

Edit: Just found the wiki entry. I guess it's fine.
ForstHeld
Outfitter

Post by ForstHeld »

Well good to go this way but there arent so many only theHunter-Channels with 1k subs. But good to see that finally the value of YouTube promotion is noticed.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”