Huntable Animals Condensed Guide

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Huntable Animals Condensed Guide

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Here is a condensed guide for huntable animals in TheHunter Classic. Something I've been meaning to do for a long time is compile all the 'bone and organ' images of each animal together for easy reference when I'm offline, or while hunting. Finally, I've put together a condensed guide that includes the bone and organ images of the animals, and the taxidermy worthy score of each animal. Not all the images are included here as I've used the images available on TheHunter wiki. Where there are missing images, my intention is to update this guide later with the missing images by finding them elsewhere or within the game. Feel free to send me these missing images if you would like to contribute them (via private message or in this thread).

Of course I would have liked to include the permitted ammo for each species in this kind of chart, but so far I don't see a way to include that information all on the one page. I created this for myself to use offline, so I don't have to view the wiki while I'm hunting. Feel free to use this for easy reference! You can print it or open it as an image file. Feedback welcome! Happy hunting! :)

Here is a simple condensed chart showing each huntable species bone and organ images, and taxidermy worthy score:

Here is a simple condensed version of the taxidermy worthy score chart (without the bone and organ images). The information here is the same information found found on the wiki here: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Animals

Last edited by InvisibleFlame9 on September 11th, 2021, 6:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Taxidermy Worthy Score Chart (Condensed)

Post by Tod1d »

What wiki? Where? I can't seem to find this, or anything like it on theHunter:Classic wiki ???
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Tod1d wrote:What wiki? Where? I can't seem to find this, or anything like it on theHunter:Classic wiki ???
Near top of this page.

https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Anima ... ed_Weapons
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Got it. Thanks.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

I've done a document for printing a while ago. So you can insert your PBs also.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Tod1d wrote:What wiki? Where? I can't seem to find this, or anything like it on theHunter:Classic wiki ???
Link added! :)
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

EricGiftzahn wrote:I've done a document for printing a while ago. So you can insert your PBs also.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Dude you need to learn some forum etiquette and basic manners. I was going to let this go but I was reading through the "In the distance comp thread" and realize, THIS here is your second time. I don't appreciate that.
EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote: Dude you need to learn some forum etiquette and basic manners. I was going to let this go but I was reading through the "In the distance comp thread" and realize, THIS here is your second time. I don't appreciate that.
What exactly is the problem? I have no clue what you mean.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: Huntable Animals Condensed Guide

Not sure why I'm not able to edit the original post but here is an updated animal chart where the bone and organs photos are mostly complete. It's a little crude, as I used the images wherever I could find them. Some of the images come from TheHunter Wiki, many others I found in my hunt history. At least it gives player an idea of shot placement at a glance with all the animals on the same page. This can be printed or viewed as an image file.

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: Huntable Animals Condensed Guide

Here are updated reference animal charts specifically related to shot-placement, and taxidermy worthy score, for quick reference. If you see any errors, please let me know! Enjoy!
*This information was sourced from the official wiki for The Hunter Classic.

Animal Lethality Map

Animal Taxidermy-Worthy Score Chart

Return to “Fan Guides”