Flanker305's Coyote Hunting Guide (UPDATED: hunting map)

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Flanker305's Coyote Hunting Guide (UPDATED: hunting map)

Post by HooCairs »

Deconstructed wrote:05:00 to 17:00.
You no like 18:00? ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

HooCairs wrote:
Deconstructed wrote:05:00 to 17:00.
You no like 18:00? ;)
Err, I mean 05:00 - 19:00. :D
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Hi fellow Hunters and this goes out to Flanker a big congratz and thank you, for your very useful help in the coyote hunts with your videos you have made everything and as well to talking to you privately, and my son enjoys you tremendously and wanted me to tell you a big thank you from him, as you no he is unable to tell you himself due to the circumstances he is going through but hopefully 1 day soon he will be able to,
But I would like to say to others I hunted coyotes in the past but with only the odd 1 here and there would pick up per hunt and then my son asked me to watch Flankers videos and I did and proceeded to hunt the coyotes as my son asked me to because he is unable to himself, and following Flankers method in 2 hunts alone I shot just over 50 coyotes, and at 1 point I had both packs at me near my stand the northern pack and southern pack and had to be well over 40 or 50 yotes in front of me, and with that said I didn't have to even setup as much as Flanker does in his video and describes, I only setup 1 tree stand which he marks as number 2 in his video with a tent not to far from it,
and after setting up for the first hunt out I shot 28 coyotes and missed a huge Albino male due to some1 spawning rite at my tent and just as I was about to take my shot the person shot a small doe white tail so there went the huge Albino that showed a score of 70 plus, 1 I never seen an Albino until then and 2 never knew they got up to that big, that was a monster coyote if I could have gotten him, the next hunt out not even 5 minutes into the hunt 12 coyotes had ran in, I managed to get 2 with a bow and the third using a pistol, right off the bat out of that group standing in front of me and the total after that hunt I bagged a total of 25 all together could have shot even more because they kept coming in but I was just to exhausted,
So for those all interested in some good coyote fun and action I would definitely recommend watching Flanker305s videos he has and the information below them he describes for tree stand and tent placement,
It was sure a big help to me and made my sons day and seeing him smile was all worth it in itself,
So again a big thank you out to Flanker for the great help and advice you gave me and helping me put a wonderful smile on my sons face when it is so difficult for him to smile about anything these days.
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

A lot of nice words there, BearHunter! Good to hear the guide still works. So thanks, much appreciated.
Glad your kid is enjoying TheHunter so much - hope all goes well. Take care!
Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

BearHunter wrote:.... and following Flankers method in 2 hunts alone I shot just over 50 coyotes...
Non of your hunts has these numbers.
BearHunter wrote:... and the total after that hunt I bagged a total of 25 all together...
Non of your hunts has 25 yotes. Your lifetime statistic shows 52 killed yotes.
BearHunter wrote: ...and after setting up for the first hunt out I shot 28 coyotes and missed a huge Albino male due to some1 spawning rite at my tent and just as I was about to take my shot the person shot a small doe white tail so there went the huge Albino that showed a score of 70 plus, 1 I never seen an Albino until then and 2 never knew they got up to that big, that was a monster coyote if I could have gotten him...
Non of us knew they can be that big because the max score of coyote male is 60.

I'm not telling this guys is a troll but after reading this I have a hard time to believe whatever he writes. I do hope I missed something because I really want to believe in other storie BearHunter wrote in this forum.
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

Slatkus wrote:
BearHunter wrote:.... and following Flankers method in 2 hunts alone I shot just over 50 coyotes...
Non of your hunts has these numbers.
BearHunter wrote:... and the total after that hunt I bagged a total of 25 all together...
Non of your hunts has 25 yotes. Your lifetime statistic shows 52 killed yotes.
BearHunter wrote: ...and after setting up for the first hunt out I shot 28 coyotes and missed a huge Albino male due to some1 spawning rite at my tent and just as I was about to take my shot the person shot a small doe white tail so there went the huge Albino that showed a score of 70 plus, 1 I never seen an Albino until then and 2 never knew they got up to that big, that was a monster coyote if I could have gotten him...
Non of us knew they can be that big because the max score of coyote male is 60.

I'm not telling this guys is a troll but after reading this I have a hard time to believe whatever he writes. I do hope I missed something because I really want to believe in other storie BearHunter wrote in this forum.
Oh no I missed that post. Good catch.
BearHunter wrote: ...over 40 or 50 yotes in front of me
Hate to say this but I think you might be right. Hope all those heart$ I and everyone else made were not for some made up story.
Tadi
Tracker

Post by Tadi »

just posting here to able quick find this post, cuz interestig how this 'sad story" will unfold..
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

I dont appriciate being called a liar for 1 and I take great offense to hear use saying that it is a made up story of my son,Beleive what you want I have to live through this every day 24 hours a day not knowing if my son will survive, and if you think it is a story or made up then that is your choice,
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

Bear, I think people just want to hear how you got these numbers on yotes. Might be a slip of the pen I guess. Yotes normally score not more than 60, so it's not strange people wonder what you meant.

Sent from my HTC oneX
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

I am not sure what I put Flanker I no the max score is a 60 and if I put something else it was by accident and apologize for it for making whatever error it is, sorry lots of times I amexhausted beyond beleif but to call me a liar and to say what is going on with my son is a story or made up that I cannot deal with, that is so low and has me so upset and in tears I live every day with not knowing if my son will make it to another day.

Return to “Fan Guides”