Flanker305's Coyote Hunting Guide (UPDATED: hunting map)

Enjoy the fan made guides and experience of fellow players or write your own!
ClemD
Scout

Re: Flanker305's Coyote Hunting Guide (UPDATED: hunting map)

Post by ClemD »

I have known about Bear's son for quite a while, way before the Valentine Event came out. Be strong, Bear.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Thank you Clem just to hear that said it is so upsetting and hurtful beyond beleif.
Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

BearHunter not even once I called you a lier. But some of your posts doesn't sound to real (talking about coyotes). This is internet - place full of trolls and unbelievable lies. From my personal expierence I have hard time to believe in someone ones I found he was not telling truth.
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

ClemD wrote:I have known about Bear's son for quite a while, way before the Valentine Event came out. Be strong, Bear.
Bear please accept my most sincere apology. I can’t imagine what you must be going through and to top it off, be accused of making it up.

See I have a big heart and would do anything to help anyone any way I can (Is that too many anys?) When I read your story I was too touched to comment. Then I thought maybe if everyone got behind you and sent you and your son our hearts that maybe that would in some way be a small comfort to you. Then I read your comments on the coyotes and felt like there was a possibly that I had been scammed. It wouldn’t be the first time someone has pulled this type of thing. I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt but it has come back to bite me many times.

Again my sincere apology if you will accept it. I will continue to send you hearts if you accept my apology it or not. God bless you.
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

I am not sure what a troll is and I dont go onto the net really just to play this dont even own a cell phone becuse they dont work where I live or I am just to old fashion an not up with the times, coming from a small logging comunity with a population of only 4000 tops, to evenn think somebody would make up a story about there child like that is just un comprehensable to me, sorry if I wrote a wrong score about coyotes I guess I should read what I wrote before i press submit sorry what i am going through is so mentelly and physaclly draining that I dont alwaays recall what I put or typed something in by accident which I do often because i type with 1 finger looking at the keyboard, I am no getting into about my sons issues at the moment I am still upset and hurt by people even thinking that that could be just a story or made up.Like I said before I wrote wasnt for any sympathy anything.
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Yes thug I accept your apology and you and all the other people that have sent these hearts I dont no what to say thank you dont sem to be enough, my son still hasnt seen them yet, the round of radiation and chemo he received toook a lot out of him so he is sedated pretty heavly, but when he does in a day or so see this I can imagine how happy he will be and to see him smile about things that might be just small are huge to me and mean the world and that is pretty much all I can do is try to put that smile on his face and will continue to but I am very touched and thankful everything and dont no what to say to everybody like you thug the entire hunter community for sending thses heats to my son
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

Bear, I don't believe you made that story up. Someone questioned that, you corrected that, and that's it. Don't worry about one or two opinions, you have enough on your plate.

@ Everyone: It would be good if we go back on topic now, and PM each other in case things are still unclear.

Sent from my HTC oneX
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Bear, I completely understand your feelings right now, but I am sure Slatkus did not mean to hurt you. You were using quite big numbers regarding those yotes, so he was just wondering but not making a statement about you being a liar. He was really just questioning from what I read. He is an honorable member of the forum and not the kind of person to upset others. Please don't worry about anyone thinking you made up your story. The community is behind you as much as it can. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Okay Hoo I understand and thank you.
Slatkus
Hunter

Post by Slatkus »

Sorry BearHunter once again for making you feel bad. That was not my intention. Said that it is time to move back to topic. Thanky you Flanker for this great guide. I have a setup based on your guide and it works quite well.

Return to “Fan Guides”