hello,I am from china

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: hello,I am from china

Post by Radamus »

zainlian wrote:
You think too much. I don’t log into game forums often because my father and book taught me hunting. I don’t need to acquire knowledge for games. The number of Chinese players in the Hunter Classic is very small, which is also true, because the forum has votes. This shows that there are very few gamers in Asia. But in China, many people are playing the hunter call of the wild. But in my experience, the animal characters in "call of the wild" are not alert enough. So I am still playing Hunter Classic. I was once invited to go hunting in England. Someone is responsible for my ticket costs, but I didn't participate because I don't like to trouble others. I suggest you come to China, I will treat you warmly. Of course, I am not responsible for the cost。 hahahaha
Well good deal! Still hanging in there! Thanks for the response!
I re-read what I had posted and cringed a couple times wishing I hadn't said things a certain way. I was trying to be humorous but that can be difficult to project. I find it cool as sht to see a member from China.
So I am intrigued, which province/city are you from? It is a huge diverse country. Since you extended an open invitation I would be curious to know precisely where that is? :D
I do have a trip in the works for an eastern European trip next summer. Unfortunately it's been delayed for 2 years now thanks to the situation. So you never know what urge may hit me.

Anyway, good to have you and I guess I'm thankful for this game because it's a place that can be so much more than just a game if you put the effort into it and want it to be. Amazing group of people is what it's all about.

Best to ya!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
zainlian

Post by zainlian »

Radamus wrote:
zainlian wrote:
You think too much. I don’t log into game forums often because my father and book taught me hunting. I don’t need to acquire knowledge for games. The number of Chinese players in the Hunter Classic is very small, which is also true, because the forum has votes. This shows that there are very few gamers in Asia. But in China, many people are playing the hunter call of the wild. But in my experience, the animal characters in "call of the wild" are not alert enough. So I am still playing Hunter Classic. I was once invited to go hunting in England. Someone is responsible for my ticket costs, but I didn't participate because I don't like to trouble others. I suggest you come to China, I will treat you warmly. Of course, I am not responsible for the cost。 hahahaha
Well good deal! Still hanging in there! Thanks for the response!
I re-read what I had posted and cringed a couple times wishing I hadn't said things a certain way. I was trying to be humorous but that can be difficult to project. I find it cool as sht to see a member from China.
So I am intrigued, which province/city are you from? It is a huge diverse country. Since you extended an open invitation I would be curious to know precisely where that is? :D
I do have a trip in the works for an eastern European trip next summer. Unfortunately it's been delayed for 2 years now thanks to the situation. So you never know what urge may hit me.

Anyway, good to have you and I guess I'm thankful for this game because it's a place that can be so much more than just a game if you put the effort into it and want it to be. Amazing group of people is what it's all about.

Best to ya!
Sorry, I didn't reply to you in time because of some personal matter. I come from Jilin Province, China. It is a good province and agricultural planting area. Some cultures and customs can even be traced back to the primitive society of mankind. China has a long history and culture. There are conflicts with modern civilization in many places. I hope you will not be offended when you encounter irrational Chinese people in the future. My English is not very good. Due to the damn epidemic, if you really come to China, you will have to spend a lot of energy to come to me. Hope everything will be okay, love you~ hahaha
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Hi Zainlian, did you ever manage to get a hunting permit? I took a look at Jilin Province and it is quite large, and it appears to be a well developed area. Are you in a city or in the countryside?

Do you still have difficulties due to Covid over there? We are still having lots of problems due to supply chain problems here in New England (Massachusetts). That and tyrannical vaccination mandates are starting to be enforced, although some parts of the world are just going crazy this, like Australia and Europe. Crazy times.
zainlian

Post by zainlian »

jttoo wrote:Hi Zainlian, did you ever manage to get a hunting permit? I took a look at Jilin Province and it is quite large, and it appears to be a well developed area. Are you in a city or in the countryside?

Do you still have difficulties due to Covid over there? We are still having lots of problems due to supply chain problems here in New England (Massachusetts). That and tyrannical vaccination mandates are starting to be enforced, although some parts of the world are just going crazy this, like Australia and Europe. Crazy times.
Sorry, I just saw your message. I don't have a hunting license. Obtaining a hunting license is not easy. During the animal investigation, I was taken to the police station by the police and suspected that I was poaching. (It will be fine after the explanation is clear) Hahahaha. I am in rural Jilin. Not as prosperous as a prosperous city, but also very leisurely. It's just that some customs are too pedantic. As for the vaccine, I have been vaccinated anyway.

Return to “The Great Outdoors”