Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
N8+e1
Outfitter

Re: Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Post by N8+e1 »

if i believed in them i would never step in the woods again.
mud074
Outfitter

Post by mud074 »

An animal that nobody has ever had any clear footage of, never shot, and never found ANY solid evidence ever of. Unless I see one for myself, I would say no way.
gameaddict88
Tracker

Post by gameaddict88 »

I do believe in Bigfoot, I saw one, made eye contact with it. I was pushing deer towards my friend in Greene County, Pennsylvania, i was walking down a deer trail on a ridge and the hair on my neck started standing up, i felt something watching me. I turned around and looked back down the trail, at about 20 yards it was peeking out from behind a tree looking at me, it had to be atleast 8foot tall because i had to look up (I am 6ft9inches tall, i dont have to look up too often). We stared at each other for maybe 10 to 20 sec before he leaned back behind the tree and i heard him walk down the other side of the ridge... No one can ever tell me they are not real, i know what i saw, and ive been hunting my whole life and I never saw anything like that before or since
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

gameaddict88 wrote:I do believe in Bigfoot, I saw one, made eye contact with it. I was pushing deer towards my friend in Greene County, Pennsylvania, i was walking down a deer trail on a ridge and the hair on my neck started standing up, i felt something watching me. I turned around and looked back down the trail, at about 20 yards it was peeking out from behind a tree looking at me, it had to be atleast 8foot tall because i had to look up (I am 6ft9inches tall, i dont have to look up too often). We stared at each other for maybe 10 to 20 sec before he leaned back behind the tree and i heard him walk down the other side of the ridge... No one can ever tell me they are not real, i know what i saw, and ive been hunting my whole life and I never saw anything like that before or since
Had you shot him you would be a world celebrity. 8-)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
gameaddict88
Tracker

Post by gameaddict88 »

True, but at the time I had filled my buck tag, and was saving my doe tag for muzzleloader season, i didnt have a gun, i was just pushing deer for my friend
Ripper
Outfitter

Post by Ripper »

gameaddict88 wrote:I do believe in Bigfoot, I saw one, made eye contact with it. I was pushing deer towards my friend in Greene County, Pennsylvania, i was walking down a deer trail on a ridge and the hair on my neck started standing up, i felt something watching me. I turned around and looked back down the trail, at about 20 yards it was peeking out from behind a tree looking at me, it had to be atleast 8foot tall because i had to look up (I am 6ft9inches tall, i dont have to look up too often). We stared at each other for maybe 10 to 20 sec before he leaned back behind the tree and i heard him walk down the other side of the ridge... No one can ever tell me they are not real, i know what i saw, and ive been hunting my whole life and I never saw anything like that before or since
Holy crap, I'm scared haha. :shock:
sambarhunter
Tracker

Post by sambarhunter »

if you shoot one and bring it to my doorstep i will probably believe in it
EmmaHunter
Outfitter

Post by EmmaHunter »

eh....maybe. MANY reasons why and why not. Maybe someone should go on a BF hunt and buy a deer tag, and any other animal tag. then ask farmers if they accidentally shoot one of his cattle if it is okay or something like that. Then when they spot the eyes, randomly shoot up near the eyes. Maybe you can track it and find out if BF is real. The reason of buying tags is to ensure that what you shoot will be tagged so you're not poaching or something. I don't know maybe you can get permission from the government. Honestly I think if Bf was real...it would've been caught by now. I mean with all the technology and science and stuff we have today, we can travel to other planets, Take extremely high res pictures from unbelievably long distances, etc. but we cannot catch a huge creature lurking in the dark?! Anyways...yes and no. Happy hunting! Or BigFooting! lol ~EmmaHunter. :)
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

if you look at fun missions,i said this a couple of weeks back.that it would be fun to have a comp.about these creatuers.so i know :D not everyone will like it.and i am not saying it sould be in the hunter, full time.i do think it would be a fun comp.so yeah.
Relander
Spotter

Post by Relander »

Check this out: Survival Expert Les Stroud Second Bigfoot Close Encounter

Good stuff. Don't worry, Mr Stroud is just trying to keep the legend alive. :)

Return to “The Great Outdoors”