Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Turkey1887
Scout

Re: Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Post by Turkey1887 »

Aussiebiggame wrote:
MonacoSteve wrote:I do strongly believe that people who want to belive will always believe, no matter how many rational arguments you throw at them. ;)

Ahh humans, we are very seldom rational (ask any psychiatrist, they'll tell you)

Is not God an irrational belief too? Where's the evidence for him?

:P But you're right, throw all the evidence you want at me, i still know what i saw/heard :P
your right we dont have much evidence of God but we have the bible and its wether not u wanna belive or not
Mr. Laurel
Scout

Post by Mr. Laurel »

Hey Thread wake up its me... :D

Well what I find really interesting about this whole Sasquatch thing is that its not only the USA or Canada where he might exist. Its also south america or in indonesia.
What reason should there be for the natives to lie? They live in the area like the amazon for more than 1000 years ??? People from different parts of the world say they hear knocks and calls in the woods. The natives there have no internet, no TV so no way they found out that something similar can be heard or seen in other parts of the world. In Indonesia you got the Orang Pendek, in the Amazon you got the Mapinguari and in the US and Canada its the Sasquatch.

I think to really find out if it exists someone has to shoot one :) haha

There are similarities and Canada, the USA and Brazil are some huge countries (from the size)
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

If Bigfoot, or whatever it's called from wherever it comes from, doesn't anybody believe a body or bones would have been found?
Hell, they found alien bodies in that crashed spaceship from 1947 at Roswell and they're not even from this world.
Do you believe?

I once saw a spaceship with 4 friends when I was 19.
Columbian UFO's
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

I expect no one to believe me but in my 57 years of life I have seen ghosts, UFO's, a vampire, the angel of death and something I can not explain but it was either a bigfoot or a werewolf. Ask me and I will tell you the story of each of the sightings. Ask me if I believe in any of those beings and the answer is NO. I can describe the things I saw, I can not explain them but I believe there is a reasonable explanation that does not require me to jump to conclusions.
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

There is some weird stories out there for sure... I know a guy that says he say a animal that looked like a cross between a German Shepherd and a lion... 3 TIMES. Twice with someone else and he and the other person have the exact same story... of course I would love within a few miles of the place.

I've heard some weird stuff in the woods no idea what it was.

My point is there's some weird crap out there and I'm not going to say it doesn't exist because I'll just eat my words two days later.
Undecided.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
Manu5Ahau
Scout

Post by Manu5Ahau »

I wan't to believe!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

The only thing I believe in is God, the Devil, & our Military.
If God didn't create it, it was tempted by the Devil, or our Military got hold of it!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Considering all the things that we know HAVE walked this earth, and the level of our technology and it's capabilities today I believe we would have found evidence by now. Personally, I'd believe in aliens before the existence of a squatch but I will never rule it out completely. I believed much deeper before the "Patterson" film was exposed as a fake. Since then, don't buy it until we have a verified corpse. :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

Radamus wrote:Considering all the things that we know HAVE walked this earth, and the level of our technology and it's capabilities today I believe we would have found evidence by now. Personally, I'd believe in aliens before the existence of a squatch but I will never rule it out completely. I believed much deeper before the "Patterson" film was exposed as a fake. Since then, don't buy it until we have a verified corpse. :D
Acording to wikipedia the film has not been proven to be a fake
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson ... imlin_film
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Exanimis wrote:
Radamus wrote:Considering all the things that we know HAVE walked this earth, and the level of our technology and it's capabilities today I believe we would have found evidence by now. Personally, I'd believe in aliens before the existence of a squatch but I will never rule it out completely. I believed much deeper before the "Patterson" film was exposed as a fake. Since then, don't buy it until we have a verified corpse. :D
Acording to wikipedia the film has not been proven to be a fake
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterson ... imlin_film
You do know the Wikipedia is updated by the TV show founder "finding Bigfoot".

Return to “The Great Outdoors”