Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
BeardCollector
Outfitter

Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Post by BeardCollector »

I'm starting this thread because I want to know what you think of sasquatches (bigfoots). I'm a true believer and I've actually found "evidence" such as footprints and such at our family farm. (Pics below) I'm actually going out this weekend and maybe tonight to look for more "evidence".

So, the question remains... Do you think they are real? Why or why not.

Pics!

Last edited by BeardCollector on February 10th, 2012, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A1n4n0o4
Outfitter

Re: Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Post by A1n4n0o4 »

i don't believe in bigfoots. why ? because i think that it's a fairy tale. everybody can make a sasquatch costume and walk around and leave footprints.

why don't you go out into the woods to search them ? maybe you'll find some unicorns, trolls, dwarfens and elves too.

same with those corn circles and ufos.
everybody is speculating but nobody has proofs.

americans :roll:
BeardCollector
Outfitter

Post by BeardCollector »

I do go out and look for them, I have seen them and I have found footprints.

The "Americans" comment is very inaccurate as it's not ONLY America. It's Canada, Australia, Mexico, South America, Africa, etc. Many, MANY countries have reported sightings.

Yes, anyone can make a costume and leave footprints but how do you explain the sightings of beings over 9 ft tall and 17 inch foot prints? Please tell me as I would like to know.

Take care.
Aussiebiggame
Scout

Post by Aussiebiggame »

I'm a believer mate, through and through, my girlfriend and i have had a few "Unexplained" occurances... woodknocks and strange calls in the middle of the night, Eyeshine at about 9-10 feet from the ground, in the middle of a paddock, (and no, no cattle, it was there for like 2 minutes, then gone)

I have found "footprints", as in a roughly human footprint, about 16-18 inches long, and no arch.. but i only found the one, none leading to it, none away, and it was a couple days old, so... could be a humans print worn out.

No concrete evidence as of yet, but im looking!

My GF and i Often go on "Yowie" (australias bigfoot) hunts... night drives along secluded back-roads where other sightings have happened, and we do it as professionally and scientifically as we can.

As i said, i am a believer, thanks to a couple of my own experiences... plus some of the footage on youtube is just too damned hard to ignore?

Show us those prints BC! im waiting on em now :P
BeardCollector
Outfitter

Post by BeardCollector »

I have to get them off my camera. I'm not at home right now but will be shortly.
Kiwi007
Outfitter

Post by Kiwi007 »

Simple answer.... No

Im sure some Red Neck would have shot one by now. ;)
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

I do strongly believe that people who want to belive will always believe, no matter how many rational arguments you throw at them. ;)
Aussiebiggame
Scout

Post by Aussiebiggame »

MonacoSteve wrote:I do strongly believe that people who want to belive will always believe, no matter how many rational arguments you throw at them. ;)

Ahh humans, we are very seldom rational (ask any psychiatrist, they'll tell you)

Is not God an irrational belief too? Where's the evidence for him?

:P But you're right, throw all the evidence you want at me, i still know what i saw/heard :P
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Aussiebiggame wrote::P But you're right, throw all the evidence you want at me, i still know what i saw/heard :P
Yeah, see - that's why I will not do it. :D
And God - well the believe in him is not irrational (scientists can explain that phenomenon meanwhile quite good as well), but still just that: a believe.
Aussiebiggame
Scout

Post by Aussiebiggame »

MonacoSteve wrote:
Aussiebiggame wrote::P But you're right, throw all the evidence you want at me, i still know what i saw/heard :P
Yeah, see - that's why I will not do it. :D
And God - well the believe in him is not irrational (scientists can explain that phenomenon meanwhile quite good as well), but still just that: a believe.
You're too awesome mate :) so we'll assume your a non-believer?

Does Germany have a bigfoot type monster? And i hate to stir you, but can you tell me about those "werewolf" sightings that seem to happen around the black forest from time to time?

Return to “The Great Outdoors”