Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Discussions, Stories, Hints & Tips about everything outdoors. Biking, Hiking, Fishing, Shooting, Camping etc.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Sasquatch--Do You Believe

Post by Fletchette »

I thought this was settled?.....Big Foots (Sasquatch) are the larval form of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. :ugeek:
Personal Bests...
Snapfoot
Tracker

Post by Snapfoot »

yes, they are real, but, they are not mortal creature. They are astral

Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

gas56 wrote:You do know the Wikipedia is updated by the TV show founder "finding Bigfoot".
Nope, I didn't know that lol
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

That show is fake, 100%. They came and filmed an episode an hour away from my house in a town called Grayling. I have a friend who lives there, and he and his buddies followed the crew into the woods without them knowing. When the TV people whacked sticks on trees, my buddy and his friends did the same thing. If you see the episode, you'll hear the sticks. The tv crew thinks it's Bigfoot, but it was really just some kids. :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
caliber420
Hunter

Post by caliber420 »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:That show is fake, 100%. They came and filmed an episode an hour away from my house in a town called Grayling. I have a friend who lives there, and he and his buddies followed the crew into the woods without them knowing. When the TV people whacked sticks on trees, my buddy and his friends did the same thing. If you see the episode, you'll hear the sticks. The tv crew thinks it's Bigfoot, but it was really just some kids. :lol:
That and the stupid ghost adventure ones frustrate me so much! Maybe it's because I didn't think of the idea first.

step 1. get a camera
step 2. spew bullcrap about supernatural things in the forest
step 3. film night vision shots in the woods (ie blare which project)
step 4. end every episode saying "there is certainly no proof it wasn't a big foot, moth man, alien, vampire."
step 5. profit

Those people are making mad money off of stupid people. It's amazing, but damn it just makes me lose faith in humanity! haha
https://www.instagram.com/stubborn_bowhunter/
“Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:That show is fake, 100%.
caliber420 wrote:Those people are making mad money off of stupid people.
You have just described all TV, movies and radio programs, what surprises me about it is that people still feel the need to say it's fake.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

Back on the subject.
Although I do not believe in Bigfoot, Sasquatch, the Yeti or the Abominable Snowman (but I know that Bumbles bounce) it's hard to dispute some hard evidence.
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evo ... man-020288
They wrote about Zana that "She was “tamed” and forced into relationships with local men." Her story must be horrifying, I am attempting to learn more but information, even on the internet is limited.
HogSqueak
Tracker

Post by HogSqueak »

Sorry for replying to an old topic but here is an interesting "modernized" version of the PG film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqaQuzacrjA

Return to “The Great Outdoors”