Post by AveryW88 »

✅ Most of the Store

...and much more. Up to 50% off!

Sale ends on December the 1st, 9:00 am UTC

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: BLACK FRIDAY SALES[24 Nov]

Post by OldMtnMan »

Perfect timing Avery. I'm starting a new account as soon as CS deletes my old one. So, i'll be buying a bunch of ems and buying all new gear.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
TheJimDirt
Tracker

Post by TheJimDirt »

Does the game still have the issue when you buy Ammo and/or Gas and if you don't use it right away ???? (because you bought it because it was on sale) and that it just disappears from your inventory and you waste all that money you spent on it ????? .(How the game is supposed to "Realistic" when it does that is beyond me , I don't go to Cabela's and buy real ammo , then months later they come to my house and take it back because I have not used it yet (what is the point of stocking up if you can't keep it ??? , I have no clue why this game even does that).

Last time I spent about $30-$40 on Ammo and Gas (of real money , a lot of money for me on my crappy fixed income) at a Black Friday Sale and ALL of it is gone and I never used ANY of it , just the other things you buy stays in your inventory , but not any ammo or gas , it just started disappearing from my inventory a little at a time , till all the extra I purchased 100% because it was on sale so I wanted to Stock Up just disappeared over time , and ALL OF IT that I did not already have before hand is gone , that really put me off from buying any again and ***** me off that it happened at all , I paid for it , I should have it till I use it , whether its a day later or a year 3 or more from then , I don't have money to throw away like that , and have not really purchased any "Sale Ammo" since ... That and the fact that the game I bought was supposed to be LIFETIME Ammo anyway , and now its not since they came out with the other versions , which is also why I hardly play anymore ....

But I noticed that I am running out of commonly used ammo and will either need to buy more , or just quit playing the game , as the measly EM's you get for a animal don't equal what you spend on ammo and I sure don't feel secure about "stocking up" again if they are going to STEAL it back after I paid for it with real money
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

TheJimDirt wrote:Does the game still have the issue when you buy Ammo and/or Gas and if you don't use it right away ???? (because you bought it because it was on sale) and that it just disappears from your inventory and you waste all that money you spent on it ?????
You didn't look at what you were buying. The fuel and unlimited ammo are "subscriptions"- they last for a set amount of time once purchased. Instead of thinking about it like Cabela's taking back your unused ammo, it should be considered more like a container of milk. If you don't use it within a set period of time, you're not going to be able to use it, whether or not you ever opened it. ;)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

TheJimDirt wrote:Does the game still have the issue when you buy Ammo and/or Gas and if you don't use it right away ???? (because you bought it because it was on sale) and that it just disappears from your inventory and you waste all that money you spent on it ????? .(How the game is supposed to "Realistic" when it does that is beyond me , I don't go to Cabela's and buy real ammo , then months later they come to my house and take it back because I have not used it yet (what is the point of stocking up if you can't keep it ??? , I have no clue why this game even does that).

Last time I spent about $30-$40 on Ammo and Gas (of real money , a lot of money for me on my crappy fixed income) at a Black Friday Sale and ALL of it is gone and I never used ANY of it , just the other things you buy stays in your inventory , but not any ammo or gas , it just started disappearing from my inventory a little at a time , till all the extra I purchased 100% because it was on sale so I wanted to Stock Up just disappeared over time , and ALL OF IT that I did not already have before hand is gone , that really put me off from buying any again and ***** me off that it happened at all , I paid for it , I should have it till I use it , whether its a day later or a year 3 or more from then , I don't have money to throw away like that , and have not really purchased any "Sale Ammo" since ... That and the fact that the game I bought was supposed to be LIFETIME Ammo anyway , and now its not since they came out with the other versions , which is also why I hardly play anymore ....

But I noticed that I am running out of commonly used ammo and will either need to buy more , or just quit playing the game , as the measly EM's you get for a animal don't equal what you spend on ammo and I sure don't feel secure about "stocking up" again if they are going to STEAL it back after I paid for it with real money
Ok one by one.
- You will never lose any ammo, fuel, gm$ or any other equipment. If you feel you lost anything, contact [email protected].
- There a no paid memberships anymore, and no lifetime deals.
- .243 and 12ga ammo is still free.
- In addition to em$ that you buy with real money, there is also gm$ that you earn with missions and animal kills.
- A box of ammo costs mostly 68gm$. You get this type of money with 1-2 animals already. So it does pay off nicely.
- There are ammo and gas subscriptions you can buy with real money. However if you only play occasionally, just buy them as you need them with gm$.
- There are daily and regular missions that pay a lot of gm$. You will swim in money if you spend time on missions. Most mission packs pay 10.000gm$ in total, that is roughly 147 boxes of ammo @68gm$.
- If you miss a weapon to complete a particular mission, ask in the forum or on Discord and someone will be happy to help, usually pretty fast.

Welcome back. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
TheJimDirt
Tracker

Post by TheJimDirt »

Thanks for the replies both of you .... in regard to Subscription ammo , I never heard of anything nor did it mention it in the Sale of it that it was for "limited use" , it just said buy x amount of ammo for x amount and it gave different quantities for different prices , so I bought the ammo I used frequently (7mm and Arrows things like that) and thought I was "stocking Up since I was no longer getting Unlimited Ammo like it was when I bought the game (I have no understanding why that was changed/not honored any longer) That to me would be the same as buying a car with a hi performance engine and the manufacturer or dealer saying "We no longer sell that model with that option , so we are taking yours back and you do not get a refund"

Same goes for the Fuel , it said nothing about it disappearing after x amount of time it just said it was "On Sale" , if it did then it was not clearly stated anywhere , as I NEVER saw anything saying anything about having to use it or it disappears , nor with the Ammo , if I had seen that I would never have wasted the money , period , in the sales I thought I was buying gas I could use later IF I chose to use one of all the Jeeps I bought since they seem to burn 5 gallons in about 100 ft. is what it seems like to me , worst gas mileage of any vehicle I have ever seen in any game , a fully loaded Semi that gets 3-6 mpg still goes farther on a gallon than these Jeeps do ....

But ....That is also why I hardly play the game anymore , all that stuff kind of took the "fun" out of the game , it seems more about you have to "Buy this" to keep playing type of deal , I play to relax , not to spend all my money AFTER I already paid for the game , ... That and the fact that you can be walking 1/4 mile from a animal and it spooks (what it seems like to me) , I should be able to walk within 100ft of a animal and not spook it , walking not crouching , I have never had to crouch when hunting in real life even remotely as much as you do in this game , it sounds like I am stomping or jumping thru the grass when I walk , it in no way resembles anything close to realism sound , and if it rains that "should" make the grass almost completely silent and the rain noise would drowned out Almost ALL sounds as well , so they would not know you are there when it rains anywhere close to where they would when its dry out , so again , the "Realistic" hunting experience is far from anything "Realistic" that is in the game , there is zero difference when it rains or not as far as sound deadening/stealth like it IS in real life , so not even sure what the point of the rain is aside from looks , it does not change the gameplay at all ... and it should ...

Anyway , No , I did not know that anything I bought was for a "limited time" , if I would have known , I would not have bought it at all and saved myself the money , as nothing in this game is cheap as far as I am concerned , I have spent more in this game than I have hunting in real life in the last several years , and I feel it should ALL be part of the game once you make the original purchase anyway , that is how most games work (not all but most),(Call of Duty for example , you can buy the game and just play , you "can" purchase things if you want , but you are not "required to " just to play , especially if it says Lifetime Unlimited Ammo when you buy it ... just saying ....

And Thanks for the Welcome Back HooCairs , I guess I don't come here much , because usually it is just to complain about something , like now , so I just stay clear unless I have a issue that needs resolution , or questions like I did in this case , but in regards to "knowing" about any of this , no where did I ever see anything about Ammo or Gas disappearing/limited time use , and no , neither is like buying milk , the bullets should last forever , till I use them , Bullets are not "Perishable items" like Milk , so bad metaphor

But again ... Thanks for the replies both of you , and I am just going to make a point to NOT buy anything like Ammo or Gas when its on sale ... I will just stick to Tents , at least they don't disappear after you pay for them .....
TheJimDirt
Tracker

Post by TheJimDirt »

On a related note , I just looked in the Store , and I went to the Gas , and it says I have 100 Units of Gas and I own 300 , and 50 units of Gas and I own 50 , but in my Inventory I can't find any , so why is that ?? , I even took a Jeep and put it in my Gear Loadout and I still don't see any Gas , so its like I said , it just disappeared , and as far as I can tell I don't have any left , but it says I have plenty , it makes no sense ... , I will see if the arrows and 7mm Mags I just got stay
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

There is no tangible gas item in the game, such as a canister. If you set out your car at a lodge and get it, you should see it being full.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

HooCairs is correct. Gas is not a physical item you'll see in the inventory. But if you drive around, use up some gas, then return to a lodge or tent, your Jeep will automatically fill up with gas again. It will always automatically fill up as long as you still own units of gas.
TheJimDirt
Tracker

Post by TheJimDirt »

Oh .. Ok , Shows how much I know .... I guess I never returned to the lodge then tried to go out again , so I just assumed that you had to have a can of gas in your inventory

So then if you were driving around and you ran low , you would have to go all the way back to the Lodge to add gas ?? , I was assuming it was something I could add to my inventory , like Ammo or a tent , and if out driving I could just add it like you do ammo from your backpack , or like with a real Jeep , you had a gas can and poured it in and kept going , that and the gas I would have assumed was in the back of the jeep , however many cans you added , or on a can rack on the back gate like a real jeep (carry 2 cans for example) , that is how I thought it worked , I guess I did not drive around enough to find out , I just figured since the mileage was so poor on the Jeeps , it was cheaper to just walk , then keep buying more gas to drive 200 ft (example , not factual) , which is why I have not used them in so long , that and the fact that I thought all my gas was gone/returned/taken for not using it fast enough ..... It still does not explain why the ammo I got before all disappeared ... But I am going to keep a eye on what I just got to see if it stays or not ...

So thanks for the explanations , I guess I don't play enough anymore to follow what goes on ... I don't do Tournaments or any of that stuff , I just go in , hunt a bit , and leave , I spend maybe 1-3 hours playing per time , sometimes a few times a month , sometimes a few times every 6 months , sometimes less

Return to “Sales”