New England Mountains Stream Recap

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: New England Mountains Stream Recap

Post by OldMtnMan »

Now, i'm really tempted to install COTW again Ron. I was born and brought up in New England mountains. It's where I learned to hunt. I hunted for deer and bear in New England and then drove to Colorado for elk hunting every year. I got married and did that until I was 28 when I got a divorce. I wanted to get away form the ex and moved to Colorado since I had already spent every year there elk hunting and knew right where I wanted to live.

I haven't been back to New England since I left. Even though it's just in a game. I'd like to go back there and do some hunting again.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

OldMtnMan wrote:Now, i'm really tempted to install COTW again Ron. I was born and brought up in New England mountains. It's where I learned to hunt. I hunted for deer and bear in New England and then drove to Colorado for elk hunting every year. I got married and did that until I was 28 when I got a divorce. I wanted to get away form the ex and moved to Colorado since I had already spent every year there elk hunting and knew right where I wanted to live.

I haven't been back to New England since I left. Even though it's just in a game. I'd like to go back there and do some hunting again.
damn dont know how to reply. 8-) nice reply though and just shows you how locations matter.
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

Got any idea on the release date?
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

OldMtnMan wrote:Got any idea on the release date?
no date given yet but will most likely be december.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”