New Updated Rocky Mountain Elk Guide

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
ronMctube
Chat Logger

New Updated Rocky Mountain Elk Guide

Post by ronMctube »

OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: New Updated Rocky Mountain Elk Guide

Post by OldMtnMan »

About time you show a video on hunting a proper animal. :)

I hunted for them in Colorado from 1954 to 2020 when I retired. Never missed a year. Love the animal and the meat. Best tasting meat in the world for me.

You aren't bothered by those glowing animals? It was the first thing I turned off when I played COTW. It killed the immersion. However, we're all free to hunt as we want to.

Thanks for the video. You have me thinking of installing COTW since WOTH turned out to be a flop for me. Good thing we always have Classic. Others come and go but Classic hangs on.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

OldMtnMan wrote:About time you show a video on hunting a proper animal. :)

I hunted for them in Colorado from 1954 to 2020 when I retired. Never missed a year. Love the animal and the meat. Best tasting meat in the world for me.

You aren't bothered by those glowing animals? It was the first thing I turned off when I played COTW. It killed the immersion. However, we're all free to hunt as we want to.

Thanks for the video. You have me thinking of installing COTW since WOTH turned out to be a flop for me. Good thing we always have Classic. Others come and go but Classic hangs on.
nice to hear about your elk hunting. sounds cool. id deffo try some of that. i just enjoy playing cotw. i dont get too deep into thinking which is better this or that. just play what i enjoy.

the new update has made rocky mountain elk amazing to hunt. you should give it a go again great fun ! classic as i always say i class more than a game. its sorta like a child to me if that makes sense. always will be. ;)
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

You do have a way of finding all the high scoring animals Ron.

Have fun and good hunting.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

OldMtnMan wrote:You do have a way of finding all the high scoring animals Ron.

Have fun and good hunting.
im literally play every day all day :D its just about putting time in.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”