rifle disappear on new hunt

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

rifle disappear on new hunt

Post by outrider »

i purchase the .338 rifle pack. i put in my storage and then in my inventory. i put it on my load-out and go hunting. i will end the hunt and come back the next day for another hunt only to find the .338 is not in my inventory.(the load-out would still have the.308 and ammo.) i have to go back to my storage and re-submit to my inventory (and the same thing with the ammo). anyone know what the problem is ?
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Re: rifle disappear on new hunt

Post by outrider »

OK, NO ANSWERS, HUH.....i'll remember that come Christmas time..yep, no presents from me.... :lol:

DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

I think I saw something about having to save loadouts since the last upgrade. Was on the steam discussion call of the Wild forum.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

DanthemanBoone wrote:I think I saw something about having to save loadouts since the last upgrade. Was on the steam discussion call of the Wild forum.

thanks Dan. i'll check that out. it's not a big problem, i'm not that much into the new .338.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

DanthemanBoone wrote:I think I saw something about having to save loadouts since the last upgrade. Was on the steam discussion call of the Wild forum.
well, i need someone to guide me thru to save loadout, i can't find anything that says 'to save loadout'...i went back to the .308 and now i have re-install the ammo for it every time i go to hunt. it gets annoying :roll:

DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Dont really understand myself but this post may help. the last comment might make some sense to you.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/d ... 054150481/

I dont play very often and have not had the problem yet, so cant make sense of any of it.
Good luck with it.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Dont really understand myself but this post may help. the last comment might make some sense to you.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/d ... 054150481/

I dont play very often and have not had the problem yet, so cant make sense of any of it.
Good luck with it.

thanks, i went to that webb sight........didn't really understand myself...posted what i am going thru, don't know if it made any since to them.... :lol:

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

found the problem........ :oops: :oops: :oops: ...again...but couldn't find it in writing . :roll:

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”