Retriever not always picking up birds shot over 100m

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
jttoo
Hunter

Re: Retriever not always picking up birds shot over 100m

Post by jttoo »

Thats pretty cool looking curlyCoyote! Yeah. now that I've tried COTW and Classic, I would definitely buy and play Primal, if it still existed.

Did you have those screen shots saved somewhere, or do you still have the game and just take them?
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Those screenshots are wallpapers that come from google when I searched for the game (You people really think I am that good at taking pictures? ;) ).

There are some old steam keys around for the game on some game key trading websites, such as the one's below:

https://www.g2a.com/thehunter-primal-st ... 0002128004

https://www.gamivo.com/product/thehunter-primal

The only connection memory from Primal to this game is this piece of weaponry:

12 GA Pump Action Primal I think it's called in the hunter store.
ShaneRoach
Spotter

Post by ShaneRoach »

It had some pretty abysmal ratings and comments. But it kind of goes to my point. There is no real reason for it to be an entirely different GAME. And to make matters even more frustrating, they (Avalanche) have a relatively well known game with a fully functional character control in "Just Cause" and they refuse to roll those features into hunting and survival as well.

It just seems like milking it while the banks rape us with eternal interest bearing debt on fake money.

It gets tiresome.

Avalanche is also somehow related to Systemic Reaction according to Steam, who have a game called Second Extinction that looks suspiciously like Primal.

Return to “Kennel”