Scandal on Steam

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Scandal on Steam

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Expansive Worlds sells a game that does not work : TheHunter:Primal. EW violated trade rules STEAM !!!

the last players leave the game, after dropping by developers and more and more technical damage.
Last edited by ehr_kimahn on October 23rd, 2016, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misstik
Hunter

Re: Scandal on Steam

Post by Misstik »

ehr_kimahn wrote:Expansive Worlds sells a game that does not work : TheHunter:Primal. EW violated trade rules STEAM !!!
Primal works fine...
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

No! Me and my friends cannot play since 3 days : Look messages here and in the steam forum...

http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920/di ... 966496816/

Today i played to thehunter without problem (the new map is well), but impossible to play to Primal : no dinosaurs, lost connexion, code error, equipment problem etc.

when a game no longer works, it stops selling.
Last edited by ehr_kimahn on October 23rd, 2016, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

ehr_kimahn wrote:Me and my friend cannot play since 3 days : Look messages here and in the steam forum...

Today i played to thehunter without problem (the new map is well), but impossible to play to Primal : no dinosaurs, lost connexion, code error, equipment problem etc.
oh, ok, sorry
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Misstik wrote:
ehr_kimahn wrote:Me and my friend cannot play since 3 days : Look messages here and in the steam forum...

oh, ok, sorry
no problem

I think, they don't have a QA manager.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

I've often had to wait a lot longer for theHunter to start working after a patch than 3 day days. Not saying that it's fair or that it shouldn't be fixed. It's just not "scandalous".
homk
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

DonderDeer wrote:I've often had to wait a lot longer for theHunter to start working after a patch than 3 day days. Not saying that it's fair or that it shouldn't be fixed. It's just not "scandalous".
I understand, but then the game is broken for more than a month. The latest patch is just bad tinkering. The problems are not solved. No maintenance of the game and there is more and more bugs. If Expansive Worlds wants to give up thehunter:primal, he is honest with the players.
Last edited by ehr_kimahn on October 23rd, 2016, 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

ehr_kimahn wrote:
DonderDeer wrote:I've often had to wait a lot longer for theHunter to start working after a patch than 3 day days. Not saying that it's fair or that it shouldn't be fixed. It's just not "scandalous".
I understand, but then the game is broken for more than a month. The latest patch is just bad tinkering. The problems are not solved. No maintenance of the game and there is more and more bugs. If Expansive Worlds wants to give up thehunter:primal, he is honest with the players.
My apologies, I didn't catch that it was broken for more than 3 days.
I also own Primal so it's very disappointing the way it's being neglected.
homk
megyaem

Post by megyaem »

its a scandal, yet, devs and users are like...meh! this happens all the time, well, its unbelievable that this kind of attitude is just regular around steam, i feel embarrased of being part of this game community on steam as a moderator, we nvr were listened, only in the EA development; then, later, the silence.
We are just another penny in the pocket, dont get me wrong, i know game are made to make devs earn some good money, but thres also those who cares for the customers, who really cares bout the customer thought, concern and also the willing to improve a game even more.
All this is in a blacklist for EW, thats a scandal, but still, its feel like just regular... :|
please pay attention to THP please!!! :roll:

Return to “theHunter: Primal”