TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

Post by Alena Rybik »

megyaem wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Hi guys, the patch with the long-awaited fix has juts been released on live. Sorry it took us a while to find and solve the problems. Let us know whether everything is back to normal for you.
thanks for the fix Alena, i chckd and i saw my gear is back and i respawnd in the same postion where i was last time before all this gets messed up.

Just one more question, the scope flickering is still around, its that hard to fix that too?
please, im talkin here bout a fix for the game not an update.
thanks again for the fix ;)
Yeah, I think our client programmers have really been struggling to find the root of that bug, sorry I don't have better news.
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Alena Rybik wrote:
megyaem wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Hi guys, the patch with the long-awaited fix has juts been released on live. Sorry it took us a while to find and solve the problems. Let us know whether everything is back to normal for you.
thanks for the fix Alena, i chckd and i saw my gear is back and i respawnd in the same postion where i was last time before all this gets messed up.

Just one more question, the scope flickering is still around, its that hard to fix that too?
Yeah, I think our client programmers have really been struggling to find the root of that bug, sorry I don't have better news.
If we look at the history of the scope bug, It was fixed in Primal the last time when it was also fixed on theHunter.
But for some reason the fix only lasted on Primal for a couple of days, wheras it seems to be completely gone from the hunter.
So it remains the only bug that seems to manifest when playing solo.

The rest of the bugs being experienced are the standard bugs we get when running multiplayer in theHunter and they are only present in Primal when there are two or more players on a server.

Any way, Its good to be back on home ground again with everything intact. lets hope it lasts.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Alena Rybik wrote:
megyaem wrote:

Hello, I don't understand. Yet, the model is the same in theHunter ? (I use only the bow and crossbow in thehunter but I have not read message about this bug in theHunter). But it is blocking in Primal... impossible to use the scope. It's still a serious bug for a FPS game.

megyaem

Post by megyaem »

Alena Rybik wrote: Yeah, I think our client programmers have really been struggling to find the root of that bug, sorry I don't have better news.
its ok, i hope one day they find a solution :)
DanthemanBoone wrote: If we look at the history of the scope bug, It was fixed in Primal the last time when it was also fixed on theHunter.
But for some reason the fix only lasted on Primal for a couple of days, wheras it seems to be completely gone from the hunter.
So it remains the only bug that seems to manifest when playing solo.

The rest of the bugs being experienced are the standard bugs we get when running multiplayer in theHunter and they are only present in Primal when there are two or more players on a server.

Any way, Its good to be back on home ground again with everything intact. lets hope it lasts.
its weird that it get fixed in one game and not in the other...
please pay attention to THP please!!! :roll:
xzackly7

Post by xzackly7 »

If this isn't going to be worked on again can you guys at least give development to another company in any way? I love this game and would love to see more updates for it, it's one my my favorite games in my library...
megyaem

Post by megyaem »

Hi all! for me, game is broken again, i cant launch the game, as it happend before :|
please pay attention to THP please!!! :roll:
prairieplayer

Post by prairieplayer »

The no ammo bug is back, or at least a variation of it. I just made four visits to Site A or eight boxes and found ammo in one box. The chevron settlements used to be a reliable source of .308 ammo and now I can find it only once out of eight tries.
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

prairieplayer wrote:The no ammo bug is back, or at least a variation of it. I just made four visits to Site A or eight boxes and found ammo in one box. The chevron settlements used to be a reliable source of .308 ammo and now I can find it only once out of eight tries.
Yes and some news bugs since the fix. that is problematic that there is no maintenance on this game...
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

The game now crashes most times I open a crate, it gives an error 255, this didn't happen to me before the last patch.
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

phil1 wrote:The game now crashes most times I open a crate, it gives an error 255, this didn't happen to me before the last patch.
I hope after the new reserve rockies mountains release, they come back for improve Primal !!

- crash
- scope
- loot
- etc.

Return to “theHunter: Primal”