Original or Tribute/Remake? What do you think?

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Smokin1
Hunter

Re: Original or Tribute/Remake? What do you think?

Post by Smokin1 »

@ JimboCrow.... Great tunes...Ok... now you have to go and get lost in youtube, I'll post a couple of songs to get you started. The Tea Party is a Canadian Band, a lot of great tunes. Husband and I have mixed tapes of " The Doors" and " The Tea Party", if really don't know the bands, sometimes you can get them mixed up. Plus, Jeff Martin from the Tea Party, looks almost exactly like Jim Morrison from the doors. Take a look. Let me know what you think. Warning if you like the Doors, I predict that you might get hooked on some Tea Party. Enjoy some good tunes.

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Just cause and who knew... I didn't... I do now... So many remakes make of this tune

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Just wanted to give a shout out to the other half of me... Happy 35th Anniversary...

Thought I'd switch the flip and change it up this year.... :twisted: ;)

Smokin1
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

Smokin1 wrote:Just wanted to give a shout out to the other half of me... Happy 35th Anniversary...

Thought I'd switch the flip and change it up this year.... :twisted: ;)

Smokin1
Congrats to you and your other half! :D I hope you're doing something special today (or at least this weekend) to celebrate....besides hunting werewolves!

... and if not, tell your other half I said he's an utter hockey puck!! :P :evil:

Miss seeing you around! Hope all is well! :)
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Wow! Congratulations on that milestone- 35 years is half a lifetime! That is incredible. Being married for that long nowadays is quite the accomplishment. You folks must be doing something right. ;) :D

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Thanks all... Had to put these up as a tribute/shout out to the latest passing of members from some of my favorite bands. Yes... Nazareth and Fleetwood Mac..

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

New music from all these guys.... Rock and Roll LIves.... Ozzy and Eric Clapton on a tune.... too awesome... enjoy

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Ok... I am lost in youtube.... bad youtube... however... I did not know about newish music from Iron Maiden... So I had to post it here

Smokin1
Spoiler:
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Return to “General Off Topics”