TV Series

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

TV Series

Post by Flanker305 »

A few days ago I found out about a pretty new TV series called The Blacklist.
It's brilliant, if you ask me. James Spader plays (a VERY decent job) along with Megan Boone, also pretty well acting.
Anyone following this?

Edit: I changed the name of this thread from 'The Blacklist' to 'TV-series'. I will bring up more things I come across later.
Vulcade
Scout

Re: TV Series

Post by Vulcade »

The only series I watch is Dexter!
Outacontrol
Outfitter

Post by Outacontrol »

The only show I watch that is not on the History Channels or the Science Channel is the Big Bang Theory. That show makes me laugh. Other than that, I watch only the History and Science channels. The other channels have little if anything to teach me. I am watching a show right now on planet building on the Science channel.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Same here. If it's not on Discovery then it's Big Bang Theory.
Faran
Outfitter

Post by Faran »

Big Bang Theory is really good, I love that show! But I don't really want to spend my valuable spare time watching TV-Series so the only series I actually follow is Top Gear, and each season is fairly short so it doesn't "kill" much time to do that. And I only follow that show because I think it is the most brilliant TV-show I have ever seen. :)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

You know, try as I may, I just can't get into Big Bang Theory. Kinda like Seinfeld, I just don't find it funny. Now, that's not a knock on any of you guys that enjoy it, it's just a personal opinion is all. I do like things like The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Duck Dynasty, and of course every horror movie in the world (EVIL FREAKIN' DEAD!!!) But honestly, I don't follow anything religiously because I don't watch very much TV. Well, except during hockey and football (American football) seasons ;)
Shawei
Tracker

Post by Shawei »

The Walking dead..... Should've been called "The half-dead serie". I watched the 3 seasons, i'm still waiting for something to happen there.... If they'd make 5 to 10 mins episodes they would probably be at the same point they are now... No way i'm watching that Season 4....

I don't know your serie Flanker, but i'll look into it. Otherwise series i've really enjoyed "Oz", "The wire", "Breaking bad", "Deadwood" i'm pretty sure there's an other one but can't recall at the moment..... And +1 for the Discovery Channel, they have some nice stuffs there sometimes.
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Post by Flanker305 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:You know, try as I may, I just can't get into Big Bang Theory.
Exactly the same here. I watched some episodes while I was on a flight once, but it just doesn't get a hold of me.

Anyway, I watched quite a lot of series. Just got my first child, and let me tell you: now that's time consuming. :lol: No problem of course.
Now I am just trying to keep up with Homeland, The Blacklist, Downton Abbey (my wife loves this) and By Any Means.
The last one is a, quite new, BBC series. Pretty cool stuff, with some good actors, like Warren Brown who I know from the transcendent series Luther, which also is worth a reccomendation.
Here is the trailer of By Any Means.

WhiteRabbit
Outfitter

Post by WhiteRabbit »

I watched Lost, Nip/Tuck, Dexter and Breaking bad until the series finales. Those were probably my three favorite shows. We also watch Big Brother US. I stopped watching Survivor about 5 seasons ago. Too many! Currently I'm watching the walking dead, supernatural, american horror story, the big bang theory, southpark, orange is the new black, and derek.
And a few more that I won't even mention. :lol: My wife and I like to watch tv as you can see.
Never seen blacklist.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Vulcade wrote:The only series I watch is Dexter!
Dexter survive and died in hour hearts fan!! :( :lol: i expect more from the final episode. :? i'm watching again from Season 4 (i miss some episodes) i really, really want that he and Hannah finished together, seems that Yvonne Strahovski characters always finish alone and the love in suspense like Chuck final episode.

Sleepy Hollow chill me out when i saw episode 2 and got me in!

Agent of SHIELD and Arrow S2 seems promising, i don't like the way Revolution go in season 2.

And Big Bang is the best :lol:

But to me the Best TV series ever was 24

Return to “General Off Topics”