Shotguns | Maisto 12 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
19%
1 - Very poor
2%
2 - Poor
4%
3 - Average
4%
4 - Good
31%
5 - Excellent
41%

Total votes: 54
Dubitabilus
Hunter

Shotguns | Maisto 12 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun

Post by Dubitabilus »

Maisto 12 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun
Featuring a three-shot mag, this gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun allows the quick-fire action needed when hunting birds, ducks, and turkey.

This shotgun works with all 12ga ammo types and the receiver is grooved to accept optics.

Whether it is upland hunting, waterfowling, or at the sporting clays range the Maisto 12 GA Semi-Automatic provides unbeatable performance as well as great value out of the box.

Note: All variations of the Maisto 12 GA Semi-Automatic shotgun share the same weapon skill. This means that you do not need to start over when buying an additional variation.

The oil-finished wood stock together with proprietary steel blends, make this gun resistant and tough, yet lively in the hands.
See the "Wood" version here in the store.

The rugged, weather-resistant black synthetic stock together with proprietary steel blends, make this gun resistant and tough, yet lively in the hands.
See the "Synthetic" version here in the store.

Wooden and metal parts have been hand-decorated with beautiful carvings and engravings, for those hunters who want their weapon to be elegant in the fields, as well as performant.
See the "Engraved" version here in the store.
Semper vigilans, Numquam dubitabilis - "Always Vigilant, Never Doubtful"
https://www.boone-crockett.org/minimum- ... n-big-game
Spoiler:

MaxVe
Scout

Re: Shotguns | Maisto 12 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun

Post by MaxVe »

It is true as you say that the skills are shared between all the variants and therefore if you buy another of the available versions you do not have to start over but it is equally true that unfortunately they also share the catches and once the 1,000 harvested have been made you do not will no longer have any benefit in terms of hunterscore at this point why on earth buy a second and worse yet a third? Since that bad modification was made, i stopped buying weapons with different skins, no longer making any sense in my humble opinion...

Voted GOOD
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

MaxVe wrote:why on earth buy a second and worse yet a third?
I think it's because the hunter and steam achivements work for all 3 variants.
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

curlyCoyote wrote:
MaxVe wrote:why on earth buy a second and worse yet a third?
I think it's because the hunter and steam achivements work for all 3 variants.
I'm definitely stupid but i don't understand...i completely miss the sense of buying the same object three times without having any advantage...
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

MaxVe wrote:i completely miss the sense of buying the same object three times without having any advantage...
You might buy all three if you enjoy using different versions, if you are a collector, or if you care about achievements and the badge on your profile. Some people do buy all three versions, some don't. What's the issue?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

HooCairs wrote:
MaxVe wrote:i completely miss the sense of buying the same object three times without having any advantage...
You might buy all three if you enjoy using different versions, if you are a collector, or if you care about achievements and the badge on your profile. Some people do buy all three versions, some don't. What's the issue?
Who talked about problems?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Well you go on and on wondering why buy multiple weapons of the same type, so I thought I'd give you a few ideas. :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
moyal
Spotter

Post by moyal »

Rated poor (engraved version).

Because for me it has the highest FPS drop of all shotguns, if I consecutively fast shoot/reload while moving the mouse rapidly in iron sight view.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

MaxVe wrote:It is true as you say that the skills are shared between all the variants and therefore if you buy another of the available versions you do not have to start over but it is equally true that unfortunately they also share the catches and once the 1,000 harvested have been made you do not will no longer have any benefit in terms of hunterscore at this point why on earth buy a second and worse yet a third? Since that bad modification was made, i stopped buying weapons with different skins, no longer making any sense in my humble opinion...

Voted GOOD
the reverse of that is is it fair if youre a HS chaser to have to buy the same gun 3 times? id say no.
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

HooCairs wrote:Well you go on and on wondering why buy multiple weapons of the same type, so I thought I'd give you a few ideas. :P
I thank you very much but you have not convinced me at all so i will continue not to buy the same weapon over and over again ..

Return to “Store Item Reviews”