Constructibles | Deployable Hunting Tower

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
9%
1 - Very poor
9%
2 - Poor
12%
3 - Average
23%
4 - Good
30%
5 - Excellent
17%

Total votes: 169
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Constructibles | Deployable Hunting Tower

Post by caledonianblues »

Deployable Hunting Tower
Are you one of those people that never would like to be seen in a public hunting tower? Then this is for you! We will deploy your very own hunting tower anywhere you like. We guarantee deployment in 48 hours and if you feel like moving it we'll get over there and take it down in 48 hours. No matter where you want it built, we will get it done! Or undone!

THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE ACQUIRED THROUGH THE PURCHASE OF A 6- OR 12-MONTH MEMBERSHIP, PATHFINDER OR TRAILRUNNER BUNDLE (retail versions of the game are not included in this offer).

Build time: 48 In-Game Hours (= 24 hours in real time)
Dismantling time: 48 In-Game Hours (= 24 hours in real time)*
Establish a new permanent hunting tower at almost any location
Up to 5 can be set up in each reserve at the same time
Up to 2 hunters can use it at the same time

See it here in the store.

Please leave your comments, reviews and media relating to this item below. As this is a weapon, additional information relating to weapon penetration would be extremely useful. Screenshots and YouTube videos are welcome.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Constructibles | Deployable Hunting Tower

Post by HooCairs »

Rated Good.

Nice to be able to place towers where you want them. I put my three in the middle of the open fields around the lake on WH.

What keeps the rating from getting an Excellent are the clipping errors when looking out the windows while moving around.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

Rated average.
But its taking too long to build and dismantle.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Good- the fact it was free and movable is good, it is limited in scent reduction and visibility ie at the window edge.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Rated poor. It takes to long to construct. It is very difficult if not impossible to place in rough terrain (VDR). The thing is built on site, should be able to place it anywhere regardless of how rough.
All post except corner post should be removed, as it is impossible to shoot if you are near any post (clipping), cutting way down on useable area.
Spoiler:
Kutte
Hunter

Post by Kutte »

This stand is individually buyable well but not in the shop. why, what is this ?
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

Kutte wrote:This stand is individually buyable well but not in the shop. why, what is this ?
Maybe soon it will available in the store. Maybe.... ;)
But till this moment, this is their explanation.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I rated it average- but I'm not a fan of the towers in general. I might be over rating it at average even. I don't mind the build time so much for me. I have been able to place them in a couple spots I was surprised it let me. I think the pod gives me more issues but they are probably about the same. I don't move pods much, not a big fan.
The window frames are too giant and glitchy when trying to move around, I think that may be what your refer to above as clipping? yeah, it's like a convulsion- I wish it was a flat platform you could lay on or at least, like a REAL Pod tower, have basically a ground blind around the deck that was short so you could at least kneel. People were building stuff like that when black powder was state of the art technology. This weatherproof penthouse on stilts looks like the concept of a guy who drives an Audi and wants to try this hunting thing he's heard so much of- Do I want more? Sure! would I buy them? no~ that's almost 2 tents, and 2.5 treestands. I don't drive an Audi, I live in realville :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

rated excellent as if placed in a good spot it can give you the feeling you are roaming a brand new reserve . but my note would exactly situate between good and excellent as the towers don't have any scent reduction . i suggest you to find the towers locations first , before purchasing . and to be careful on higher branches . tower installation will remove ground objects but not higher branches . so finally there are less locations that fit that we could think of
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

I haven't used it much. When they 1st came out, I put one by a barrel on the Bayou. The very first bear to wander up got about 30-40 yards away & bolted. I hadn't moved at all, I wasn't even touching the mouse. I still had time left on my scent eliminator.
I will have to find a good spot for it. The fact that it takes awhile for it to be "built" is actually kinda neat. Kinda like how the barrels/feeders take a while to build up attractiveness.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Store Item Reviews”