Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
14%
1 - Very poor
1%
2 - Poor
2%
3 - Average
3%
4 - Good
22%
5 - Excellent
57%

Total votes: 326
SloNeZ
Scout

Re: Rifles | 7mm Magnum Bullpup Rifle

Post by SloNeZ »

I rated it excellent since I have no issue with a "bullpup" design. I understand that a bullpup is not one of the "evil assault rifles" so many uninformed get up in arms about.
A bullpup design is simply a full barreled rifle that puts the receiver behind the trigger making the entire system shorter like a carbine without giving up range or knock down power.
Because it looks different than normal convention is comfortable with many of course are quick to judge it negatively.
As far as the in game model sure it has a military influence but you'd be surprised how many "normal" weapons are influenced by military applications. That doesn't make them bad, nor does it make this one bad.
In regard to the open sights, personally I don't like too many of the sight models in game but I always use a scope so it's basically a non issue for me.
I don't know if it is based on an actual real life model so I don't know if it is modeled correctly as far as that is concerned. But as a whole I think it's one of the least problematic
aspects of the game and any minor cosmetic inconsistencies are just that, minor compared to some of the major ongoing issues.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

Fast, lightweight, and extremely powerful. Does exactly what it says it does. Excellent rifle, and if you don't mind the visage likely the best.
homk
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Used it intensively in last week and i can say: it was made for Ibex hunting! Equipped with 12x50 scope, is devastating on all ranges, from 10 to 250 meters! (But still ugly, very ugly! :mrgreen: )
Spoiler:

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

JackRbbt wrote:Used it intensively in last week and i can say: it was made for Ibex hunting! Equipped with 12x50 scope, is devastating on all ranges, from 10 to 250 meters! (But still ugly, very ugly! :mrgreen: )
Exactly this. I swear, that gun was made for Ibex hunting.
Mekanic
Tracker

Post by Mekanic »

So you only want to buy 1 rifle to kill everything?

Here ya go.

Just don't go shooting birds or rabbits. Doc will write a strongly worded letter. And you know you don't need any more of those.

It's a bit ugly, but nothing can touch its performance and versatility
Zeral1
Scout

Post by Zeral1 »

Bought it last night simply because of the good reviews it has so far in this thread, and I gotta say, so far, I agree fully with them!

This rifle makes any hunting trip complete!
AVC2013
Outfitter

Post by AVC2013 »

I think it based on this KSV Jagd Maxx..

I would say this rifle is good.
Just hate the stock... like a block of wood.
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Got this on Friday haven't used much since, ugly as hell but the performance far out weights the looks very stable and puts everything down on the spot.
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
plasmaflare
Hunter

Post by plasmaflare »

It's roughly similar to the .300, powerful at range, looks good, actually makes sense as opposed to the old single shot bolt actions.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

tell you what i think for pigs and some animals it seems to stop them better than any other gun :shock:

it is a really good gun.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”