Last Banteng mission

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Last Banteng mission

Post by Dr_ViEr »

While doing the Piccabeen Travel Missions, I am also completing the Banteng Missions and had a strange thing happening:

I finalized the 9th mission while being on the western side of the river, roughly half way between the lodge and Banteng Bay.

Six minutes later I harvested this nice Banteng Bull which - to my surprise - was exepted as "Boss Banteng"

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vier ... /943548854

I always thought, it requires a new mission start to spawn mission related animals. If they were spawned at mission start this one has to be a super fast runner to cross the whole map in just six minutes...
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Last Banteng mission

Post by HooCairs »

That is indeed weird.

I was not able to complete mission 8. A dark banteng was not accepted. It was female. I see you completed this with a male banteng. Until this is fixed or I find a dark male, can you please send me the objectives for missions 9 and 10. At least I can then complete the Wiki page.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

No Hoo,
I completed last Banteng mission (Boss Banteng).
In Piccabeen travel I am at mission 6.
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

HooCairs wrote:That is indeed weird.

I was not able to complete mission 8. A dark banteng was not accepted. It was female. I see you completed this with a male banteng. Until this is fixed or I find a dark male, can you please send me the objectives for missions 9 and 10. At least I can then complete the Wiki page.
Thought I just completed Mission 8, my female dark Banteng was not accepted either. :cry:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

@Dr_Vier: Ah so it was mission 9 for banteng, not Piccabeen. Gotcha.

@muldo: I hope they fix the code to not require a male, and not the description. I spent a lot of time yesterday looking for that dark one.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

HooCairs wrote:@Dr_Vier: Ah so it was mission 9 for banteng, not Piccabeen. Gotcha.

@muldo: I hope they fix the code to not require a male, and not the description. I spent a lot of time yesterday looking for that dark one.
I agree Hoo, took 3 hours to find that dark female.

Return to “Missions”