old missions

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
papy109
Spotter

old missions

Post by papy109 »

It has now been twice that I have done almost all the missions .... would it be possible to rewrite some missions (the oldest) and at the same time correct some particularly unattractive ones such as the last of the Canada Goose ?
I am ready and available to participate in this rewrite!
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Re: old missions

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I am almost done with my 3rd rotation and I agree with you that some missions are better than others.
What I observed is, that some missions will become significantly easier with more knowledge of the game an weapon skill.
I assume it would be very difficult to judge, which mission should be changed as different players will have different preferences. Therefore I would recommend to keep them.
Spoiler:
papy109
Spotter

Re: old missions

Post by papy109 »

Dr_ViEr wrote:I am almost done with my 3rd rotation and I agree with you that some missions are better than others.
What I observed is, that some missions will become significantly easier with more knowledge of the game an weapon skill.
I assume it would be very difficult to judge, which mission should be changed as different players will have different preferences. Therefore I would recommend to keep them.

Yes, but what I wanted to say above all is not to make them easier but to rewrite the oldest ones in any case to give back the desire and the curiosity to do them again!

Return to “Missions”