Hirschfelden missions...

Discuss missions, share walkthroughs and tips, report discrepancies in descriptions.
Lucth28

Hirschfelden missions...

Post by Lucth28 »

Hi guys.... do you know if there's a bug with Hirschfelden mission #8 ? I've done everything but once done, it gives me only the harvests...its like I didn't visit any towers even though I did, in the order requested. Im pretty sur I got the message saying that part was done once I got there, except for the last tower

Luc028
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: Hirschfelden missions...

Post by JimboCrow »

Hi Luc! I did these missions a couple of weeks ago and didn't have a problem. Is it possible you went to one of the wrong towers, or started at the wrong lodge? Check out the wiki for detailed descriptions with illustrations how to accomplish each mission:

https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Regul ... l_Missions
Lucth28

Re: Hirschfelden missions...

Post by Lucth28 »

Hi Jim.... No no I went to the towers I was suppose to. I even got the message on my screen that this part of the mission was completed to every tower except the last one, and it was the one I was suppose to go to, I always use the wiki to make sure so Im sure I went to the right towers.... I'll just redo the mission, its not a very complicated one.

thanks

Return to “Missions”